• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls Ride - December 6-8, 2013

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Choccolocco2013_Schedule2.JPG

CHOC - Santa Crawls Ride

Always a good ride, really enjoyed it last year. Early for the thread, but unless something comes up, I shall be there.

Sounds good. We'll be putting the pig on Friday night for the feast Saturday!!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :woot: It's gonna be a good time for a great cause! thumb.gif

So its looking a little wet this weekend...Anyone going for sure still? I have never been, is it more rocks or just trails?

Mattman347 said:
So its looking a little wet this weekend...Anyone going for sure still? I have never been, is it more rocks or just trails?

There are a lot of trails, some good rocks, tons of hills. Just gotta know how to find it all. You can ride main trails in a stock pickup all over the park, but gotta know which turns turn into what. If you follow around some of the locals, you'll be sure to find tons of fun ****. :dblthumb:

If anybody is coming through Marshall County to go Friday night or Saturday morning, I'd like to meet up with them and send a gift down since we're not going to be able to make it.

The toys are Rollin in already! loller.gif The pig is headed for the smoker. :eat: Weather is nice right now, but we'll be here RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts