• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SFWDA Fall Meet & Ride - November 14-15, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
12042620_10206427891089046_1434444112538039119_n.jpg

JK with the club will blend in nicely, they have lots of them pretty shined up ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piper is iffy about the park based on his experience there ONE time where he saw boatramp and backside for a SRRS race. I told him that is less than 1/4 of the park and if he comes down and thinks the park wasn't worth his time I'd cover his fuel....

Piper, I'll go one better. I'll cover fuel AND gate fee if you think it wasn't worth the trip! Come on down and see what the fuss is all about!!!

creepycrawly said:
Piper is iffy about the park based on his experience there ONE time where he saw boatramp and backside for a SRRS race. I told him that is less than 1/4 of the park and if he comes down and thinks the park wasn't worth his time I'd cover his fuel....

Piper, I'll go one better. I'll cover fuel AND gate fee if you think it wasn't worth the trip! Come on down and see what the fuss is all about!!!

Confession: I have never enjoyed the terrain at Chocco... The dirt is weird and the rocks are jagged, but I have never ridden with Nate or one of the locals, so seeing the good spots may change my point of view... But with that being said, Trey & his wife (the owners) are awesome, Jacksonville is awesome, and the park it's self is great too...

muddinmetal said:
Confession: I have never enjoyed the terrain at Chocco... The dirt is weird and the rocks are jagged, but I have never ridden with Nate or one of the locals, so seeing the good spots may change my point of view... But with that being said, Trey & his wife (the owners) are awesome, Jacksonville is awesome, and the park it's self is great too...

I guess because I grew up there, it is absolutely normal to me. I absolutely hated the mud at HPO when it rained and will not go back there unless it is bone dry. I can totally appreciate the difference in dirt. Trey and Natalie are fantastic folks that enjoy the community. There are just so many trails there that a lot of people don't find their way to in order to appreciate them. It is super easy to go there and just see the "YouTube Hills" and think that's all there is. I am a big fan of the place but I am admittedly partial because it's close.

Yall come ill show u the park there is a lot of good trails if u know where u are. I can take u from slow crawling to balls to the wall just let me know what u wanna do before we leave camp and ill try to take that route.

natedawgxj said:
Yall come ill show u the park there is a lot of good trails if u know where u are. I can take u from slow crawling to balls to the wall just let me know what u wanna do before we leave camp and ill try to take that route.

Nate. Any locals that are not members need to send me the full name and email address so I can sign them up. There is no charge for forum members.

94xjsport94 said:
No charge for Hardline forum members or SWFDA?

There is no charge for Hardline forum members to be added to the SFWDA (Southern Four Wheel Drive Association) roster. My understanding is that standard park fees apply to this ride.