• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Southeast SXS Challenge - January 12, 2013

Full gallery here:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Competition-Galleries/SxS-Challenge-2013-Choccolocco

Teasers:
DSC_0038-M.jpg

DSC_0094-M.jpg

DSC_0114-M.jpg

DSC_0046-M.jpg

I know they are trying to attract more racers, but was kind lame to watch. I was very glad that the bounty hill was going on. Just my 2 cents.

Personally I thought the first course was awesome. spectator friendly, jumps and curves and high speed. Jumps are where it is at for RZR races!

Speeding said:
Personally I thought the first course was awesome. spectator friendly, jumps and curves and high speed. Jumps are where it is at for RZR races!
I agree. Running the first hill two times and doing an average or taking best time would have been better. Maybe even make it a little longer. All the time spent going to next hill and setting up then taking an intermission to go to parkin lot then come back to pick your poisin was time we coulda used that afternoon to hit some more hills.

Speeding said:

Thanks for the input guys!!! We are listening. We will be constantly refining the SXS stuff to Appeal more and more people. Thanks again for the comment and we will take them and applying them to the next SXS happening!!!

Agreed. First track was ok. I would give it a 7 out of 10. But the hill climb was painful to watch. A group of us went wheeled a little, then watched the big boys play. I enjoyed everything great weekend with some great people. And everyone that organized at did awesome job. Just saying could have been some "bonus lines" or something for the people who are willing to show off a little.

That is my buggy.... i do not have any action pic of it.... may be some one on the board does....

Specs
4.3 vortec, 350 tranny, dana 300, dana 44 waggy front and rear, 5.13 welded,chromolly front with ctm, 14's coils front, 14 rear air shock ( but changing to coils), profender bumps 3 link with panhard bar, rear 4 link triangled, 37 treps red, walker evans wheels, steering hydro front... weight 2705lb with me in the buggy....

I did not build the frame.... I bought the project and finished it..... Kept it simple.....

Sam said:
That is my buggy.... i do not have any action pic of it.... may be some one on the board does....

Specs
4.3 vortec, 350 tranny, dana 300, dana 44 waggy front and rear, 5.13 welded,chromolly front with ctm, 14's coils front, 14 rear air shock ( but changing to coils), profender bumps 3 link with panhard bar, rear 4 link triangled, 37 treps red, walker evans wheels, steering hydro front... weight 2705lb with me in the buggy....

I did not build the frame.... I bought the project and finished it..... Kept it simple.....

Backwards treps... How well do they seem to do in comparison to the usual way of mounting them? Just the usual better ability to back out?