• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race #1 - March 28-30, 2014

Screamin' Blue has been under the knife during the off season getting a few upgrades. She's dialed in, tested and ready for a THRASHING next weekend for Southern Rock Racing Series Race 1

bf8f086e2874df0297516102577f3631_zps097663bb.jpg

Due to the inclement weather expected for Friday, we have decided to move the SXS/UTV race to Saturday. This WILL NOT effect the Rock bouncer race in any way!!! The SXS race will start directly after the rock bouncer race. You can register on site for $20. If you have any questions you can email us @ [email protected] or call us @ (321) 345-RACE
Please share this post so everyone will be up to date with this new info!

Well I done took off Frydee. Sounds like booze cruisin in the inclement weather! :drinkers: :****:

BUG-E J said:
Well I done took off Frydee. Sounds like booze cruisin in the inclement weather! :drinkers: :****:

Yer buggy needs to hurry up and get done so you can get one of dem fancy SRRS Jonathan Andrews White Power photos.

ibrokeit said:
Yer buggy needs to hurry up and get done so you can get one of dem fancy SRRS Jonathan Andrews White Power photos.
Everybody knows I'm not that cool. :afro:

I'm gonna throw the rest of the Mash Yer Motor Racing shirts in the truck. Anybody wants one track me or my ol lady down in the parking lot. :tc

Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race #1 - March 28-30, 2014

Please pardon the gayness of this question but is it possible to drive a car to some sort of parking area or something? My truck's CV axle has **** the bed and I was planning on coming to watch Saturday just for the day. Could I get a car to a parking area and walk to where the events are? Never been to this park.

Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race #1 - March 28-30, 2014

tyldyl12 said:
Please pardon the gayness of this question but is it possible to drive a car to some sort of parking area or something? My truck's CV axle has **** the bed and I was planning on coming to watch Saturday just for the day. Could I get a car to a parking area and walk to where the events are? Never been to this park.

You can get a car to the parking area no problem. However some of the hills they may use are a long ways from the parking area. You will need to hitch a ride, which should not be a problem, especially if you bring :drinkers: or flashemifyougotem

I gotta detour to Ga tomorrow but Mash Yer Motor Racing will be rolling in before dark. :****:

:drinkers: :woot:

Re: Re: Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race #1 - March 28-30, 2014

JohnG said:
You can get a car to the parking area no problem. However some of the hills they may use are a long ways from the parking area. You will need to hitch a ride, which should not be a problem, especially if you bring :drinkers: or flashemifyougotem
Thanks for the info. Definitely will have beer. Don't know how far my tits would ever get me. I will flash whoever ask though.

From my understanding you can drive a car to the race hills as they are supposed to be really close.

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race #1 - March 28-30, 2014

Cole said:
From my understanding you can drive a car to the race hills as they are supposed to be really close.
Sounds good. I'm gonna give it a whirl. Only a 3hr drive according to GPS. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

jeepjeep said:
X2

Anyone got any idea how things will play out with the weather coming in.

we have raced in the rain before so shouldn't be an issue, I believe the weather is going to be nice Saturday

The race hills are just behind the parking lot, so no need for a 4x4 to spectate. You will want to see the park, so try to get a ride with someone and check out the rest of place, Choccolocco has a ton of good trails to ride.
The rain is supposed to be gone in the am, so we may delay the race for a short time, but like Cole said, we have raced in the rain before, and as long as we don't have some nasty lightning then we will run in the rain this weekend!
This isn't a weak sport, and as long as it doesn't effect the safety of the fans and racers, it's GAME ON!