• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS SXS/UTV Event #3 $10,000 overall - July 7, 2012

FroggF350

We are headed back to Choccolocco for the next sxs race. This race will pay out $1000 to the winner and the points will go towards the $10,000 overall winner. Go to http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/ to register. Plow Boys BBQ will be onsite serving fresh bbq plates.
CHOC_utvflyer.jpg

B.DRAKE said:
I'd like to make this one! What hills will be in the race?

Not 100% sure on the hills yet, maybe run Backside, Boat Ramp, some hill over next to top rider, set up a course in the bowl area where the woods buggies run and finnish it off with a run up one the hills they use. We have sevral options at Choccolocco so any recommendations will be considered.

A lil smack talk over on the WildCat forums
From one of the drivers with a WildCat, he showed up at our last event at SuperLift ORP and stood a good chance at winning, he had the fastest time on the 2nd hill, but his tierods both gave way about 20 feet from the finnish line, and he got a DNF.
<Quote> Well, tell the XP followers I am gonna come play and as you know I don't **** around I play to win so bring it! Won't be no easy 1st places for anyone now LOL!!!!!! I hope you make the trails as difficult as possible <Quote>

FroggF350 said:
A lil smack talk over on the WildCat forums
<Quote> Well, tell the XP followersWon't be no easy 1st places for anyone now LOL!!!!!! I hope you make the trails as difficult as possible <Quote>

He sure wasn't scared

Im ready :woot: :woot:

Got off work..............
Got parts to fix it............
Ready for a beatdown..................

I want that $10,000 :****:

Budget YJ said:
Im ready :woot: :woot:

Got off work..............
Got parts to fix it............
Ready for a beatdown..................

I want that $10,000 :****:

Ole TxChristopher said it wont be easy for you this time...

Nick Hoskins, winner of the Southeast SXS Challenge at Choccolocco Mountain Orv Park, contacted us and said he plans to be the next event, He races MotoCross and is awsome to watch on these extreme hills. This video shows a few hills from the park, and we plan to use atleast one of them again, and maybe 2 of them. We will NOT run Violator this time. We plan to run Boat Ramp for sure and probably PLay Ground again to add some technical terrain to the event, and the third hill, we plan to add a few turns, jumps, and a long steep hill or 2...!
SxS Challenge Winner Nick Hoskins @ Choccolocco Mountain

[size=10pt] [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Its Race weekend on the mountain!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Looking forward to seeing them badass little things taking some abuse!!! :driving: :driving: :driving: Lets see who can really drive. :popcorn:

Gate is already open for the week. :dblthumb: