• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc - Thrills In The Hills

Come on out for the weekend or just to check out the stuff! Bring all of your old parts, new parts, tires, wheels, vehicles and just about anthing you might want to buy sell or trade!!!!!!! loller.gif

Bring your trail rig and ride and camp. Everyone is welcome to attend! :dblthumb: Normal rates for vehicle pass, no charge just to attend swap meet. all day Saturday

We have busy here lately building the RV Campground. We finely got our power and water hooked up!!! :dblthumb: We are now cutting road and parking lot down so everyone can enter a little easier. ::)

Trey said:
We have busy here lately building the RV Campground. We finely got our power and water hooked up!!! :dblthumb: We are now cutting road and parking lot down so everyone can enter a little easier. ::)

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
[size=10pt]NICE
, [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] it keeps getting better Trey. thumb.gif

Trey said:
Good to hear Trey since the pour ol 2wd pig has climed two tires pulling up the hill. :dblthumb:

TOYTOACRAWLERS said:
how much to be a vendor at the swap meet?
No charge to be a vender or to display anything at this event. :dblthumb: There is no charge to enter campground to look or shop. Only normal park rates to trail ride in vehicle. :driving:

Power and water hookups now available. :dblthumb:

50,30 amp and 110 GFI Plugs

There are 8 seperate 70 ft pull through spots. Working now on having grass for tents, a picnic table and fire ring at each site. loller.gif

Park is open now for 4th of July weekend. :)

i got s stak that was sent back to stak and they rebiulded it . it gos behind a ford c6, it a 3 speed mostor box with a 2.4 and 4.3 gear ratio . i been asking 1,800 but i would take 1,500 if anyone needs it i can bring it up sat. i got some c6 trans that needs rebuilding.