• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Up Hill Both Ways

Trey said:
Awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif Thanks to everyone for a great turn out. thumb.gif

I hope someone got a few vidios and pictures, cause there were some bad ass rides there this weekend! drool

Trey, this place gets better and better everytime I come back there. The new trails are awesome and going to be and are a hand full for anyone. Thanks for the late day 2 cent tour of the backside area. Great job man.

Awesome weekend no doubt. Had a blast on goat hill just wish the front drive shaft would of stayed in on pick ur posion. Heard the trail to the left was a bit narrow at the top. :dunno:

support your webb wheeling pals and post up what went on, I know CSmith didn't do anything but what about the rest of the crew.

man this no ridin, webb wheeling thing is getting old. if I don't get a rig soon you guys are going to find me hanging out by Chris's pool, and they an't nothing sexy about that.

KINGSNAKE said:
support your webb wheeling pals and post up what went on, I know CSmith didn't do anything but what about the rest of the crew.

man this no ridin, webb wheeling thing is getting old. if I don't get a rig soon you guys are going to find me hanging out by Chris's pool, and they an't nothing sexy about that.

Nice sig line. You and CSmith wearing matching banana hammocks around his rubber ducky pool, not good I'm sure for the baby. :flipoff1:

KINGSNAKE said:

Ive got a nice Solid Axle Tacoma for ya. Drive it to the trail beat on it all day and drive it home. :****:

Here's a few pics.
b1.jpg

j2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

t2.jpg

matt.jpg

marc.jpg

mikeg.jpg

j4.jpg

DSC03862.jpg

DSC03865.jpg

Album: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp307/Choccoloccomountain/Up%20Hill%20Both%20Ways%202011/

Thats a nice place. Didn't get to see a lot of it though. Hope to get back there soon. :dblthumb:

offroadrocktoy said:
Where is the picture taken with the pond in it? Is the pond new?

Its on down from the BACKSIDE on top of the ridge. Its new. It will make a good hot weather cool down spot!!!!