• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocco 10/3

01tj

A few of us are going to Choccoloco 10/3, Anyone else going that weekend?

There is a group of us coming up from FL. Looks like most of us will be there Wednesday. Just out of curiosity is there a gun range near there? I didn't see anything on Goggle.

Both times I've been there I've heard lots of shooting but didn't know if it was at a range of just someone on private property.

From Natalie "I think you have to have a membership. I'm not real sure. It's private owned but u have to go through Calhoun county sheriffs office."

Best I got for ya

It's more toward Talledega IIRC.. I live right outside Jacksonville city limits so we always shoot at the house so I'm not a big gun range junkie.. Only one we ever go to its toward Gadsden..

The gate will be open Tuesday night, so ya'll can come in as early as you want Wednesday.

I'm not real familiar with the procedures of the Shooting range. I believe you have to have a membership. You can contact the Calhoun Co Sheriff's office.

Calhoun County Sheriff's Office
www.calcoso.org/
Official website of the Calhoun County Sheriff's Office, Anniston, Alabama
400 W 8th St, Anniston, AL 36201
(256) 237-4731

Natalie,

Looks like I'll be there Friday around lunch, staying untill Sunday.

a few of us are looking for a dryer place to ride this weekend... hows it looking for Choc this weekend? we'd be tent camping....