Take that queer steer axle out tha back and push the pedal on the right. :****:

Alittle hard to read but it's posted on facebook

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 127
CSCFab said:
That motivates me to do better than 18 th next time :****:
dont take this the wrong way but you need more wheel speed that is typical of rocks again no disrespect i like your builds alot

But rocks got 3rd!!!
He just needs to find the skinny pedal :)

All joking aside though you did get robbed at the top of playground.
That rock broke apart and stood up on your rear axel and that was right at the finish line!!

Thanks for the video Cole. Rear steer deaf hurt me . I was mashing the motor but 2 mishaps on my part and rear steer screwed me. More seat time better driving !:driving:

I hope I can get mine together the way it should be.I need a tire sponsor. :****: my rental bald iroks have to be returned.

CSCFab said:
Thanks for the video Cole. Rear steer deaf hurt me . I was mashing the motor but 2 mishaps on my part and rear steer screwed me. More seat time better driving !:driving:

It looked like it got stuck or something for a min, is that what you are referring to?

Ntidwell, you obviously have your drive shaft problem all figured out! Were trying to get a trip your way this summer, when when we get the date, I'll let you know maybe you'll be in the area and we can ride again. You boys got some good competion in the srrs.

halcat said:
Ntidwell, you obviously have your drive shaft problem all figured out! Were trying to get a trip your way this summer, when when we get the date, I'll let you know maybe you'll be in the area and we can ride again. You boys got some good competion in the srrs.
yes sir let me know when ur headn this way and we all will dam sure go and if y'all got time we'll go out to the farm and hit some good hill climbs where y'all thinkn bout going to

Latest posts