• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas gift for wife/fiance/better half

Re:

Getting mine the same thing I've got her the past 2 Christmases....nothing. the greatest thing in the world is the agreement we have to not buy each other material gifts. We simply do something a little extra -ordinary like go out to eat somewhere nice we usually do not opt for, or do something fun and different like buttsechs. Haha! Nah, we spend on her little one amd that's it. We have a bunch of free time, as we are both off work the week following Christmas and the little one will be with his dad that week so we could take a little vacation, but we gotta stick around so she can vacuum and clean house.....Lol

kmcminn said:
Got mine a cell phone signal blocker. Gonna get some housework done.

Sounds like a great gift, but I'm pretty sure my wife and my daughter already have one - 9 times out of 10, when I call they don't answer their phones...... ???

DON'T give her a vacuum.................................................................................... :****: or she'll tell you to :gtfo: ........................................ :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
DON'T give her a vacuum.................................................................................... :****: or she'll tell you to :gtfo: ........................................ :rolf:
Haha. I was gonna get mine one them robot vacuums dropped few hints she was not impressed so fall back like every year is a designer purse that she'll use for a few months then be stored in the closet

NTIDWELL said:
Haha. I was gonna get mine one them robot vacuums dropped few hints she was not impressed so fall back like every year is a designer purse that she'll use for a few months then be stored in the closet

My father in law is wealthy and his wife gives my my wife all her year old purses. I seriously have totes and totes of high dollar purses just sitting around our closets. My wife laughs cause her step sister will not carry a second hand purse so she gets them all. Got EBT cards, can't afford gas for the car but we rocking that Coach purse :rolf:

If she is into purses there is a purse rental website where you pay a subscription and get purses like netflix. The more you pay the more purses you can have at one time. My wife has a friend who does it and she is always carrying a new high end bag. Pretty cool idea.

Re:

Girl at work is into that $$$$$ handbag bullshit. I bout fell outa my desk chair when she told me how much "nice" ones sell for.

Of course they look at me the same way when I tell them i have one tire that cost $500 and you can't even drive it on the road. So yea...

money_pit_yj said:
My wife father in law is wealthy and his wife gives my my wife all her year old purses. I seriously have totes and totes of high dollar purses just sitting around our closets. My wife laughs cause her step sister will not carry a second hand purse so she gets them all. Got EBT cards, can't afford gas for the car but we rocking that Coach purse :rolf:

If she is into purses there is a purse rental website where you pay a subscription and get purses like netflix. The more you pay the more purses you can have at one time. My wife has a friend who does it and she is always carrying a new high end bag. Pretty cool idea.

So your dad is loaded?

Re:

tonybolton said:
Girl at work is into that $$$$$ handbag bullshit. I bout fell outa my desk chair when she told me how much "nice" ones sell for.

Of course they look at me the same way when I tell them i have one tire that cost $500 and you can't even drive it on the road. So yea...

She didn't bust my balls bout $$$ I was spending on buggy so I try not to say **** bout purse bullshit As far as the rental program I'd be all for that **** her on the other hand that would be a big negative she won't use used **** like that. Spoiled little bitch I mean that in a nice way. The thing that really drives me nuts is the ****ing shoes. 1000$ a pair and she won't wear the mother ****ers cause she don't wanna **** em up so they just sit in the ****ing closet

Wife and I say screw It and booked a cruise to Mexico for Christmas. No presents for either one of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

NTIDWELL said:
She didn't bust my balls bout $$$ I was spending on buggy so I try not to say **** bout purse bullshit

That's because she crashed it more than you!!!! Dem Tiddy's bounce off them rocks HARD..... :rolf:

My wife gives me the same thing every year. A sweater and a piece of ***** and both are to big :****:

Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
That's because she crashed it more than you!!!! Dem Tiddy's bounce off them rocks HARD..... :rolf:

That is no lie. Brand new powder coat she scratches all off the top then try's to burn it down :****:

Re:

NTIDWELL said:
That is no lie. Brand new powder coat she scratches all off the top then try's to burn it down :****:

:rolf: Was she listening to Ohio Players "FIRE..." lol Bet that Rover aint got it's belly scratched yet though. lol