• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas Present Ideas for Wife

We buy whatever we want so we always try to do something. This year we charter a boat and did a day of deep sea fishing. :fish: it was awesome and the restaurant on the pier cooks your catch for free thumb.gif

Fired up fishing charter out of port canaveral. You go buy the space shuttle launch pad on the way out of port.

dwa2469 said:
That sucks when you think you bought a nice Condo for your little friend, and find out you have purchased "Time Share" :wtflol:

molaugh

Im young and dumb, my ole lady graduated college just last week so she got a new car a little while back. This covered me on the gift stuff for atleast christmas, her birthday (january), and wedding in march.

i was thinking a small gift to open at my parents house would be fun, maybe a buttplug or vibrator :woot: in my defense she basically dared me.

Took my 6 year old to the store to get mama a gift & he picks out a juicer
to make him some orange juice a potato peeler to cook him some taters & a
run dmc look alike necklace because he said she would like it

We pretty much buy what we want all year long. We try to either do something cheap, or something for both of us. This year it was a iPad. And then under 100 bucks for stocking stuffer stuff. I got her some sewing stuff, she makes quilts. And some other little stuff. Something called boot warmers. And a hair dryer. We are pretty low key.

Latest posts