• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas Tree Huntin'

Duck Dodgers

My Girls and I got together with Japerry and his better half this morning and headed up the Glacier Creek road after a good breakfast. Stopped in Glacier and put out the $10.00 for the permit and headed for the snow. Broke out the camera and damned if all the batteries were dead so I was stuck using my camera phone. Better than nothing I suppose.

img00090.jpg

Starting up where it looked like most turned around and few had gone before us.

img00092z.jpg

Jakob airing down...
img00093.jpg

My Girls pumped up with Hot Chocolate and ready to supervise...
img00095.jpg

Baker was right there. The Pics just don't do it Justice.
img00098.jpg

Jakobs truck decided this is where we would look for the trees.
img00099ix.jpg

Supervisors falling down the hill...
img00100o.jpg

Jakob heading back up to get the winch cable, extra rope and tow straps so we can haul the trees back up hill.
img00102p.jpg

Jakob and the end of the rope.......
img00104c.jpg

Baker
img00105.jpg

The trophies.....
img00106z.jpg

img00107b.jpg

img00108l.jpg

This was the second rig Jakob yanked out. Street tires and chains all the way around. Guy had a huge wide spot to turn around to head down hill. I suggested to him twice to do so. He was adamant about backing down the 1/4 to 1/2 mile over a bridge to another turn around..... hope he made it.:eeek:
img00109d.jpg

Airing back up.

Had a great day. Got some nice trees and tree sap all over everything. Girls are happy and I do not have to fork a butt load of cash for a tree and got snow wheel with friends.

Jesse said he saw you at the 5th....Looks like a great time guys and gals!!! I'd have certainly run up there in the Jeep with you if I didn't have to work today!:booo: Oh well, New Year's Day is a comin'!!!:awesomework:

EDIT; oh, and great pics Len!!!:cool: Those pics of Baker are fawesome!!:awesomework: