• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cj to yj suspension swap

footba77man6

All the brackets and bushings you need to swap your cj suspension to yj suspension. All you need are the yj leaf springs. This kit was over $500 new ordered from barnes fab and is still new in the box. So upgrade to a wider stronger and better suspension setup for your classic yj asking $300 obo call or text for pics since the files are too large 803-577-9538

footba77man6 said:
All the brackets and bushings you need to swap your cj suspension to yj suspension. All you need are the yj leaf springs. This kit was over $500 new ordered from barnes fab and is still new in the box. So upgrade to a wider stronger and better suspension setup for your classic yj asking $300 obo call or text for pics since the files are too large 803-577-9538

I was confused, so I am going to clean up a little/translate.

I have for sale a kit I bought from Barnes Fab to convert a CJ's junky suspension over to a comfortable YJ suspension. It will include all of the brackets and bushings NIB. You will need to provide your own YJ leaf springs, as they are not included in this sale. The kit cost me over $500, but I am taking a loss at $300 or your best offer. My pictures are very large so I can not post them.

I am not certain as to the location of the parts, but you can call me at 803-577-9538. It is possible that I could text you the pictures, but you will have to provide me a phone number, preferably in a PM or a text so as not to get your phone number in the scam phone call listings.