shortcut

:Dana 60 front with 14 bolt rear with disk brakes..513 gears welded

4 link front and rear on coil springs
Hyd. Steering
302 ford ..4 speed w/granny low 208 transfer ..runs good

8k winch
Rci fuel cell

Wheelbase is 119
Tilt steering column ..seats have been moved back for more leg room..
Btf diff. Covers

Price is 3700$ located in Chattanooga Tn area
This is offroad only sold with bill of sale

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: Cj On Tons

I've got a 1984 cj7....automatic, v6, tube fenders, 33's, ranch rs5000 shocks,all gauges and turn signals work....a bunch of other stuff. I can send you pics this afternoon when I get off work if you are interested?

Few things I.d be interested in trading for are..

4x4 utility quad prefer 500cc or bigger

Side by side..razor or rhino type with dump bed

Small farm tractor with finishing mower or atleast rear pto..

Nice snapon or matco toolbox

24 ft enclosed trailer w/side door
I will entertain other offers for trade...will trade up or down..

Nice Jeep dude!

How comfortable are you with driving this on the street? Not talking about a DD but to and from trails? I don't have a tow rig and will not for a while.

I wouldn't want to drive it very much on the road..Since the diffs. are welded and the 513 gears and Hyd.steering make it not street friendly..

Hello, im the original buider of the jeep, when i had it i drove it a couple miles from shop to fuel station, trail, etc. Its by no means a good street machine but it wasnt as bad as some ive had in the past. Its good to see the jeeps still around, good luck with the sale.

Re: CJ w/ 1 tons..4000$

Trade for 02 big bear 4x4 with new super swamper radials and winch and snorkel kit. 4x4 selectable in great shape

2006 450 Polaris Sportsman 4x4
Blue
Wife Driven
Only 500 miles
Never been in water
Never been down in the mud
Stays in climate controlled shop
Rear Polaris box
As new condition
I'm on the fence about a trade. I'd have to chew on it too.
It's a good ATV. My wife just lost interest in the thing.

Would you be interested in a Full Suspension XC Mountain Bike? XC bike of the year. It's a Haro full suspension mb, swingarm guard, cateye gauges, bottle racks, disc brakes f/r, metalic orange! I have $3,200 in the bike... Would you be interested in the bike plus cash for trade? I also have a womens Specialized rockhopper front suspension bike($600 bike) I could throw in. Just let me know 662-419-3294... Thanks, Bill

i would like to call and ask a couple questions do you have phone number

bill#89 said:
Would you be interested in a Full Suspension XC Mountain Bike? XC bike of the year. It's a Haro full suspension mb, swingarm guard, cateye gauges, bottle racks, disc brakes f/r, metalic orange! I have $3,200 in the bike... Would you be interested in the bike plus cash for trade? I also have a womens Specialized rockhopper front suspension bike($600 bike) I could throw in. Just let me know 662-419-3294... Thanks, Bill

Pm sent.