• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cj5 crawler part out

atvredneck76

I am parting out my jeep will have more pictures later and will pull stuff as i have time or when it sells have a lot of parts will have pictures of everything else as i get it off the jeep everything is located in soddy daisy,tn 37379

2-39.5 boggers cut on 5x5.5 wheels also have the other 2 matching wheels to go with them both have tubes in them but one needs a patch or a new tube asking $150

Ron davis radiator and flexalite dual fans out of my cj5 sold

Psc full hydro assist setup with pump cooler psc steering box psc single ended ram resorvoir and all hoses $300

Monster transmission th400 with 2200 stall and a twin sticked 205 transfercase in good working order asking $500

Spun aluminum 10 gallon fuel tank with mounts asking $50

Large transmission cooler with spal fans asking sold

Jeep cj5 ceramic coated outside the frame sbc headers asking $150

Jeep cj5 bestop with soft doors in decent shape needs cleaned up has 1 tear in back zipper by the tailgate $250

Very interested in cooler and fan. Also have a family member who has a cj5 and is interested in the top and doors. Call or txt me @ (423)903-4084 I'm in Chattanooga so fairly close to you.

Re:

If transfer and case don't sale let me know I'll take them and the assist set up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I will let you know if the trans and transfer case dont sell i still have to pull the steering setup off i didnt get to it last night but i will pull it one night this week and get with you on it also the transmission cooler is sold

Interested in axles, they look like D-60. What gears, lockers? Is the front a King Pin? Thanks.

Do you still have the jeep top, if so call 931-686-8582. I can come get it anytime. Ask for David. Thanks

Will eventually be selling the whole jeep i plan on keeping the motor, shifter transmission lines and a few odds and ends the leaf springs are 2.5 bds springs the axles are dana 44s with lockers front and back with 4.88 gears and the front has high steer the tires are cut buckshot qs with about 3/4" tread left on 5x5.5 lug wheels the rear has been stretched 10" with a btf stretch kit setup for sbc th400 and 205 case

Only trades id consider would be a good strong 2wd th350 and stall converter, a nice cherry picker, or guns