• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CJ7 fenders

The-Boss

Looking for a pair of factory CJ7 fenders that are straight and no rust unless it is just surface. I am finishing a restoration type build and the two pair I have come with more rust than I was wanting to mess with. Will be heading from Pensacola up 65 to HPO this weekend. Might could meet someone for a fair price on a good set. Appreciate any help.
Thanks
Barton

Unfortunately when he went to get them they were trimmed which he forgot he had done.

SO. Search continues if anyone has a line on a nice pair.

Did a little research and looks like 82 - 86 CJ5 or CJ7 fenders will work for my 86.

They will be going to a good home. :driving: I am a good bit further along than the pic so let me know if you know someone. I'm going to have to do some work on the ones I have or buy a set online soon if I have no luck here. I appreciate any help.

20150503_163956_zps73eqgr9f.jpg

jp fan said:
Awesome color

Thanks. It's Copperhead Pearl. Was going with a similar BMW color but liked this and it was a new Jeep color so that made my decision.

jakec69 said:
looks great Barton! I wish the ones the 74 would work.

Thanks Jake. Just from what I read online there were earlier styles that had the inner fenders cut differently for the shock tower then there were some that had different mounting holes for washer fluid and things that probably wouldn't matter. Who knows.

Again, thanks for the hardtop hatch. I just used mine so I have to get it back to you in case you or someone you know can use it.

They are not mine but might be tomorrow if they are the right year and in good condition. I will check it out. Thanks! :dblthumb:

You still looking for CJ fenders? Text me and I can send pics tomorrow afternoon when I get home. 678-873-1137