• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CJ7 Juggy “Trail Rated”

waggener1 said:
Where did you source your rock lights? What is the wattage?

Your rig looks great by the way! I like the attention to detail.

Thanks Man! The rock lights are from infinite offroad. They are single color 8w lights. There are 8 of them. They have a 25 year full replacement warranty. The wiring harness they build for it is pretty sweet and clean it also has extra plugs for additional lighting if you wanted to add some later. They also have multi color and Bluetooth lights. They are probably the brightist colored lights I have seen.

yeager_0339 said:
Thanks Man! The rock lights are from infinite offroad. They are single color 8w lights. There are 8 of them. They have a 25 year full replacement warranty. The wiring harness they build for it is pretty sweet and clean it also has extra plugs for additional lighting if you wanted to add some later. They also have multi color and Bluetooth lights. They are probably the brightist colored lights I have seen.

Thanks for the information on the lights.

Thanks guys! So I got the rig running lastnight it was actually a pretty easy start up. I have to get a few hoses redone at the orbital valve then should load it up tonight for exhaust to be done tomorrow. Nealcj8 came over and gassed the shocks up and I'm sure there will need to be some tuning done on them. I don't think I have enough oil in them.

I need to do some research on oil levels for 2.5 fox. From what some had said they normally start at stock level which I think is around 580 cc.
My current set up is:

Front: 260 psi 320 cc 5wt oil

Rear: 220 psi 320 cc 5wt oil

whats your thoughts?

Re: CJ7 Juggy €œTrail Rated€

I? had the exhaust ran this morning then took it to the shop to cycle the suspension once more and make sure everything cleared. It was a success gonna take some getting use to the stall in it and might need to look at changing my gears to a 4:88 but it should do fine at the RBD shakedown. Hope to start tuning the shocks soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29029fc1133e5a8e633dd0ff31f66986.jpg
ec346f90793f67e540d4568446ea44b8.jpg
bb6570fdacd6bc07e3b57d16b7e540e7.jpg
fb0dd5fecf01bebf71b4c9d7e97fc005.jpg

Get up with my old college roommate Byron Smith at RBD. He knows his shock tuning and suspension geometry pretty well and can probably help you out. That turd looks freaking awesome Chad! .......Aaaaalmost makes me want another one of those money pits.

I'm excited to see this one this weekend!

Great job

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! So I had some engine issues this weekend nothing major just some injector problems. Caused it to start loading up and act like it was running on 6 cylnders. I plan on pulling these tonight and running them through an ultra sonic cleaner in hopes that will take care of it.

Had to extract some fluid ????
e9a20d8d736d61bc04e9489e2ea12048.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

:D

Hopefully cleaning the injectors will solve your issues.

I had the pleasure of taking it for a rip in the field. Sounds great at WOT :smoke:

Since we talked about it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbuBTrF9RZ8

Also flipping your shim stacks and removing the 38mm one (IIRC) will help with the airshocks a lot. Swaybar can't hurt either.

Got to see this Jeep this weekend. It is awesome in person. Attention to detail was on point

Now that it's done I'm sure you can't wait to get to wheel it and spend some time seeing what it will do. ;D :wtflol:

Eddyj said:
Got to see this Jeep this weekend. It is awesome in person. Attention to detail was on point

Now that it€™s done I€™m sure you can€™t wait to get to wheel it and spend some time seeing what it will do. ;D :wtflol:
Thanks man! I did enjoy it for a little bit. I couldn't have been happier with how it performed on the more technical trails. I couldn't bring myself to beat on it but I never had to this weekend. Turned out someone really wanted it also. I will miss it and I hope they take care of it!

Latest posts