• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CJ7 on Rockwells, Stak 2 speed, 44's 5.7 Vortec

nateb83

I don't want to sell this but I bought a car and really need to downsize alittle and get some funds back, I am looking to sell outright or trade for a 2 seat buggy or rig and cash, this rig goes great but something has to go unless another toy sells first, many of you know this rig and its builder, Very tough and has been extremely reliable for me
*84 solid CJ7 tub and frame
*99 Vortec 5.7 from a 99 Tahoe, intake with new K&N filter, dual exhaust with Flowmaster race series mufflers
*T350 tranny with new B&M lockout shifter
*2 speed Monster stak with 4.1, twin stick (9 months old)
*44" Super Swamper TSLs, 80% or better on MRW extreme series 36 bolt beadlocks
*Rockwells front and rear, Detroit locker in front, welded in rear, pinion brakes front and rear, chunks shaved
*Triangulated 3 link suspension rear and 4 linked front
*Rancho RS9000 shocks front and rear with coil springs
*Full hydro steer with ram mounted behind front diff.
*Aluminum race raditor with twin electric fans
*Full exo cage tied into sliders and cage with flat underbody skid plate
*Rocklights and 2 KCs on front bumper
*Warn 8274 winch (needs one way bearing but works great)
*Cobra CB radio
*Sony marine stereo with Ipod input, 2 speakers in dash, 2 in rear
*Autometer Tach, trans temp, volt, oil pressure and temp gauges
*TJ seats with RCI 4 point harnesses
*RCI aluminum fuel cell
I have a clean Alabama title for this rig (not that it matters, but in case it does), email me with any questions, offers etc as I don't get on the forum too often, Like I said I don't want to sale but will straight out sell or take a trade on a rig + cash [email protected] $13500 obo
The Stak case has about 10 rides on it
20090504_83.jpg

20090504_86.jpg

20090504_67.jpg

:****: You did one job on this one, At the XRRA races at Grayrock I drug several out of the woods, beat the piss out of it all weekend, and still cruised over to the races and had fun, Very capable rig for the price