• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

class 3 baja build

i had a part in bolth of the builds.. i did some of the cage work on the blazer and boxed the frame and made custom bulitproof leif spring mounts for the tripple wraped spring eye deaver springs. and had alot of work in to the garner 442 alot of design and consultation and a few hrs here and there...it was awesome to be a part of the projects the owner is one of my best friends.. here are some of the pics of us bringing it to reno and some pics in rod halls shop....
4AM jacked up on monster 2 hrs sleep in 2 days driving streight through to reno.
DSC03290.jpg

we finally get their after a $200 mistake by my budy.. diesel means dont fill it with gas. OK!
DSC03300.jpg

im on the far right...
IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

IMG_5185.jpg

IMG_5514.jpg

IMG_5549.jpg

for all of you who don't know me i'm the one on the far left....
IMG_5567.jpg

i hope you all enjoy the pics i will be posting pics of outher builds soon and if anyone needs any thing i would be happy to help in any way possible... i don't know everything but i am very good so iv'e been told...

my trademark saying on all my racing t-shirts
"WHY BE COCKY WHEN YOU ARE AS GOOD AS ME" TM. LoCoFoMoCo or Liam

Last edited:
i had a part in bolth of the builds...it was awesome to be a part of the projects the owner is one of my best friends.. and if anyone needs any thing i would be happy to help in any way possible...

Tell Ron that Corey wants his magazines back. The ones with the Red Hickey truck in them, he was supposed to photo copy the pages and bring them back to me.

Car looks good, how did it do in the race?

Tell Ron that Corey wants his magazines back. The ones with the Red Hickey truck in them, he was supposed to photo copy the pages and bring them back to me.

Car looks good, how did it do in the race?

call him, his mom just died so he has other things going on at the moment if u need his # ill send it to ya.

He hasn't raced it yet something went wrong with the motor .

call him, his mom just died so he has other things going on at the moment if u need his # ill send it to ya.

He hasn't raced it yet something went wrong with the motor .

Sorry to hear that his mom died, I met her once and she was real nice. PM his number to me, I will call him next month. The paint job looks great on the car. What was the motor, 400ci?

New project have tell sept 10th to finish will add more details:cool:hammer time...

Attachments

• CIMG0742.jpg
    CIMG0742.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 344
  • CIMG0743.jpg
    CIMG0743.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 348
  • CIMG0745.jpg
    CIMG0745.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 345
  • CIMG0746.jpg
    CIMG0746.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 340
  • CIMG0744.jpg
    CIMG0744.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 337
Looks like a nice rig, race ready. Who did the existing work. What changes are happening?

Looks like a nice rig, race ready. Who did the existing work. What changes are happening?

Ron drove it from Reno showed up this morning the thing is bad ass.So he's racing this one Rod hall racing the 442 and leum ,jon,rons bro,I have tell sept.10 to make this happen have to pay rent some how,drive by his house in morning 2 blocks from ya check it out.

>replace roll cage with 1 3/4 dom legal,front axle with deaver leaf springs,video camera's installed through out rig/communication system,exhaust system,remount spair tires,etc,make it race ready and legal.

Last edited:
Huh.....I did'nt take Rod for a ford man, I thought he was dodge thru and thru...........

Baja

Rod drives my 442 at special events, he is racing his Hummer at the Baja 1000 this year, Iam racing the Ford, i just got bach from Reno and as of right now iam sponcered by Tequila Los Valientes and the Mustang Ranch brothel in reno plus many more other companys

Rod drives my 442 at special events, he is racing his Hummer at the Baja 1000 this year, Iam racing the Ford, i just got bach from Reno and as of right now iam sponcered by Tequila Los Valientes and the Mustang Ranch brothel in reno plus many more other companys

Well about time mthrfuwker ,that taquila made my head hurt thanks for pickin me up last night :awesomework:

Attachments

• taquila.jpg
    taquila.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 216
here's update

some pics

Attachments

• h2tires 004.JPG
    h2tires 004.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 203
  • h2tires 005.JPG
    h2tires 005.JPG