• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clean "Orvis" Cherokee, getting cut

Changed out the stock rims for 4.5" backspace 15x7's was rubbing too much with stockers even with the pizza cutters

Have done a few more modifications in the past year.

Now it has an 8.8(69 dollars on halfprice day :D )with 4.10 gears and limited slip. Welded on an Artec truss. Used a 1310 yoke ordered from ECGS, was able to use stock rear driveshaft still.

Removed abs system after axle swap.

Changed front gears to 4.10 and put in Ujoint shafts from junkyard.

Removed leaking ac components.

Replaced leaking intake gaskets on the 5.2, was burning enough oil that on last trip to elbe it dropped all oil pressure due to low level.

Added a power steering cooler, jy sourced of course.

Replaced lower control arms with a set of used rough country from a tj. Had to lengthen the rear control arms for the zj.

Currently rebuilding front bumper to lose a bit of extra steel and for a bit more clearance.

Oh and the trails have removed quite a bit of the paint.

After the front bumper is done, will most likely be building either metal tailight housings or building a skidplate to replace the stocker as it is on its last legs.

Front bumper redone, lost 35ish pounds, sunk it back 2 inches and bottom is 2 inches higher.

Will be adding shackle mounts to front next weekend.

Oh, a bit of advice, do not mount a smitty winch feet forward. My previous bumper i had mounted feet forward thinking it would be advantageous, when i took winch apart to grease it i found mud and rust caked in near the designed drains, when mounted feet down it will drain properly.