• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired cleaning out shop pics added for those window shoppers

KXCRAWLER13

chevy dana 60 front 35 chromos in and out,detroit,solide knuckels,dual ended ram,ecgs dryslugs,5.13 gears new but broke toothe,7/8 chromo himes on steering, $3200.00

dana 60 rear 35 cromo shafts, spool,new 5.23 gears,disc brakes, $600.00

10 spline 205 $200

2 billstien 16 in coil overs used $600

2 yj tubs and frames with titles $600 each

stock dana 60 knuckles $100 each i think theres 3 passenger and 1 driver

10in single tractor ram $50

dana 44 front 456 gears i think $400
extra 35 pline shaft for rear $175
TREX 08 low hrs $8500
IMG_0742.jpg

2 new 35 chromo stubs $340
IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

Re: cleaning out shop

Pics of yj tubs and ram.

im not taking the ram off the frontend it goes with it or stays here

as for pics of the tub i dont have any and its to cold to go take one there both red with no damage to them at all one is factory paint the other has new paint on tub and frame

seems to me like u dont want to sell it to bad if u cant give pictures. as for the ram i was talkin bout the tractor ram.

JTW said:
seems to me like u dont want to sell it to bad if u cant give pictures. as for the ram i was talkin bout the tractor ram.
Not being a Smartass, but I can just about guarantee you that it looks just like every other red "Tractor Supply" ag ram that you have ever seen :dblthumb:

Don't think you can tell if it is worn out by a picture :****: What you looking for, worn paint :dunno:

im not sure what he is looking for, but i would look for leaking seals its not rocket science to see worn parts. :****:
but pics would help sell. wait till it warms up and try the sale again :dblthumb:

Like everyone else don't know wat you're gonna see bur seal leaks that r not there but I'll try and get picks loaded later I took some this morn

could you take another pic of that ag ram so that i can see the clevis... and possibly change your photobucket settings to make the pics a little smaller... i have to scroll left and right to look at it and im really having a hard time making my ming up...

:flipoff1:

I'm interested in the red tub.. could you raise it up or turn it over so i can see if it any rust on the bottom side.
and if it ain't too much trouble , I would like to see the other side of that T-rex.

and could you possibly turn that rear end over so i can see if that yoke has any wear.

and I was also wondering if that dump truck was for sale...
:flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

hey gary go ahead sell that tub you was going to hold for me i think i going to sell all my jeep stuff out and not build any thing right now i got some yj and cj stuff i going to re list i let you know on the rob ends he said he wountes some of them i have him call you some time thanks a lot man

i would like to come look at one of the tubs at your convenience. i live in arab so if u would give me a ring 256 200 1731 tks