• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

closed season areas for 4X4s

subtract a decade or so and try again. here's a hint :D

Keye_luke_publicity.jpg

Also closed is any FS road or trail groomed for snowmobiles. The grooming season does not start till mid to late December. Not sure of the dates

It would be nice if we all could put together a state wide list of seasonal trail closures with dates. There is enough of us spread out throughout the state to do this. Comet could make it a sticky in the trail chatter forum.

It would be nice if we all could put together a state wide list of seasonal trail closures with dates. There is enough of us spread out throughout the state to do this. Comet could make it a sticky in the trail chatter forum.

I sent you a PM with the numbers greg. bottom line is that if its groomed then its closed. there are also areas closed for elk habitat (liberty) and some roads closed for x country skiers(like Mowich). Many of these areas are governed by differant agencys so putting together a list might be fun

Yes, I kinda was thinking it would be a challenge. I think a list of the trails or sites that have closure dates that are already in stone would be good to have. Also maybe something with side notes on contantly changing trails with a contact number to someone that can bring them up to speed on current info. Groomed trails for snowmoblilers and the posted trails should be a commin since thing.

Latest posts