• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Closing tomorrow?

Today should have been the last day to wheel it. They will be closing it tomorrow if it isn't already closed. I don't even know who to contact anymore since Ian is gone, I used to just call him to find out. I would call the FS office in Enumclaw before I went up.

Gate was open last night when our crew left at about 11:00 PM or so.

Probably closed now.

Conditions were really nice, not that it matters now....:rolleyes:

Wouldn't want to be stuck up when they closed it thats would be shitty.wonder if they run through the park before they evacuate it:eeek:

Not that it matters have no interests in going up there since last time they did all road closures and gatekeeper BS:puke:

So, the park is closed:mad: How is the road conditions?:rolleyes: Only asking, I'm thikin about the new taboggin the kids got from santa. If conditions are good MAYBE takem out and play in the snow.

I was up there on the 18th doing a recovery and the snow was not heavy or wet but I bet now it's going suck. Make sure to take lots of pictures :awesomework:

Well then:rolleyes::rolleyes: Gess, then we, check it out. Take pic's:haha::haha::looser: I'm planinon plain with my new hreo3HD black:awesomework: Well them kids is strein about now, gotstagoplay:redneck: