• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clowns???

Re: Re: Clowns???

blacksheep10 said:
I mean, as long as you are carrying, you should be fine. They squeak when they walk. Hard to sneak up. If they mean business, kill em. If they are just trying to scare you and are not advancing, tell them to **** off and get a life and go about your business. It is their right to be as dumb as they want as long as they don't accost you.
This.

The guys at work were saying "just shoot 'em, they can't walk around like that". I mean what law have they broken? Nothing I have seen has stated they hurt anybody.

Everything is made into such a big ****ing deal anymore. When I was a kid they would have paid them no attention and we would have went about our business. Stupid **** like this would NOT have disrupted anything! It goes to show you how ADD and attention whorish our society has become.

pholmann said:
Everything is made into such a big ****ing deal anymore. When I was a kid they would have paid them no attention and we would have went about our business. Stupid **** like this would NOT have disrupted anything! It goes to show you how ADD and attention whorish our society has become.

It's the media dude. The gas line that busted or broke whatever happened was like that for almost two weeks then the media reported it. Next thing you know half of Tennessee loses their ****, gas stations start running out of gas because everyone panic buys. Same thing when Obama says anything about gun control. People flip and buy a $500 ar for 1k.