• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CNC bent and laser notched chassis

JDodd

I putting this out here as a feeler to see how many people would be interested in a prefabricated chassis, having all the tubes shipped to you and just have to weld it up.
The chassis is based off the ultra 4 style of buggies there is room for bypass's front and rear, with trailing arms rear. I wanted I will design a set of trailing arms to go with it.

Im getting quotes on for this in two different forms, One with just the base tubes to get the main part of the chassis built and the second one will be with all the tubes you need to finish the entire tube work.

That's a nice looking chassis. :****: And while I don't need one, I think one of the biggest deciding factors for most people will be price. It's probably pretty hard to nail down a # without knowing interest but with so many great builders out there and at least 1 other company selling precut and notched kits, your best bet will be how low can you go. I hate that it's that way but with so many expensive options out there, cheap or different will probably get you sales. Also, it might not hurt to build one first. Either way, good luck. thumb.gif

I should know to final cost this week hopefully. Im going to let the first one go at my cost and that will be all tacked together, if you want it fully welded there will be a charge.

Unless I ~10 cut out at once it will not be in anyones price range. Im talking to another company so maybe I can get it down cheap enough

what would the price be if you cut 10 at once we could just do pre orders and once you got to 10 order it