• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CNC Plasma Table

Freeride

Just thought I'd throw this out here. I have my Torchmate fully up and running. This thing makes complex shapes fast and cuts are beautiful! I'm in Lake Stevens. If anyone needs some brackets or tabs cut out, shoot me a PM and swing by, the beer fridge needs to be stocked! :D

what table did you get and what cutter are you running? Are you running the new TMv4 software? AVHC? Do you have a plate marker? Im ordering mine tomorrow so Im just asking.

Cool of you to offer your services for free. :corn:

TM 2x4 & waiting on a 4' gantry to make it 4x4. Hypertherm PM45. No Platemarker.

You'll dig the TM setup. Makes parts easy!

Oh, and nothing in life is free! Just to clarify, if someone needs a few parts cut out, bring your material and some :beer: and I'll cut it out. If someone is needs a lot of cutting done, I can do that too, but not for :beer:. :D

TM 2x4 & waiting on a 4' gantry to make it 4x4. Hypertherm PM45. No Platemarker.

You'll dig the TM setup. Makes parts easy!

Oh, and nothing in life is free! Just to clarify, if someone needs a few parts cut out, bring your material and some :beer: and I'll cut it out. If someone is needs a lot of cutting done, I can do that too, but not for :beer:. :D

Right on man.. I think Im gonna go with the 4x4 as well and go with the PM65. I want a platemarker really bad but I think Im gonna get the machine first then make the machine pay for its own upgrades.