• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - $100,000 purse Pro Rock Racing And Pro UTV Racing - July 23, 2016

All people attending the race Saturday July 23rd at Windrock Park need to read the following parking Arrangements. We will have parking areas for different types of vehicles to maximize our parking space.
- Anyone driving a utv, car, truck, Jeep, or any single vehicle with no trailer will be allowed to park in the events area. You will park in the parking area and walk a very short distance down the vendor row and into the spectating area. There will be no utvs or vehicles that aren't racing allowed to park at the hill. feel free to bring chairs, blankets, coolers, etc into the spectators area. No umbrellas or tents will be allowed due to visibility of the hills being blocked. There are alot if shaded areas and vendor tents to hang out at if needed.
- Vehicles that will be towing a trailer or camper will not be allowed to park within the events area there will be designated places in the campground, overflow parking, and at the main Trailhead entrance where you can unload your vehicles and use the access road to come back to the events area. If you need to park there and drop your trailer you can secure it on site and then drive your truck or Jeep back into the parking area at the event site.
-If all of these areas are to fill up, Windrock staff has arrangements to park in the new events area if needed for people with trucks and trailers / campers. We will accommodate as many people as possible and parking will be clearly communicated on site by Windrock staff. We hope that everyone comes out and enjoys this awesome event with us and we thank you very much for planning ahead.

I'll be there.

If you see a tall skinny a guy with a funny foreign accent, that's probably me ;)

I'm just curious how the hills where ran if it's combined time or what. Because if you do the times Danny smiths combined times are faster than timmies. I like both guys not trying to start a hardline debate just curious as to what the rules where for this race. Maybe Joey or Jeremy can answer this?

BEATIN35S said:
I'm just curious how the hills where ran if it's combined time or what. Because if you do the times Danny smiths combined times are faster than timmies. I like both guys not trying to start a hardline debate just curious as to what the rules where for this race. Maybe Joey or Jeremy can answer this?

This may not be the whole story but you will get the jist. Each hill was run individually. So x amount of drivers from first hill got to go to the next hill. The next hill was a standalone race as well. So x amount of deivers got to move on to the next hill and so on. Until the last hill. So the fastest on the last hill was the one to win, not the fastest one all day.

Numbers may be off but started the day off with 30 drivers hill one. Took 20 fastest to next hill. Took 10 fastest to next hill and so on.

As long as you made the bottom cutoff spot time didnt matter otherwise on the next hil.

SxS was 30 drivers on first hill, 6 were eliminated per hill with 5 total hills and leaving the 1 winner.

The Bouncers were 30 drivers and all 30 hit all 3 hills, so the total combined time between all three won.