• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coilovers

EOR MFG

Fox Coilover and Spring packages are currently on sale! This sale includes all popular Fox 2.0 reservoir and non-reservoir shocks. We have combined our extensive time in recreational wheeling and vast experience in events such as racing the Baja 1000, King of the Hammers, Vegas to Reno, and ECORS, to put together valving and spring combinations that work. All springs ordered in black will come with a spring exchange program (for like new springs) which in turn can save you hundreds of dollars before you even hit the trail. Here are just a few of the hundreds of rigs running our shock and spring combinations that many of you have seen in action.

We have tremendous call volume so please P.M. your application for the best pricing available. We also stock most parts to repair and rebuild coilover shocks with fast turnaround times to get you back on the trail. We also carry Bilstein and King Shocks and offer full service on these as well!

Attachments

• adam resize.jpg
    adam resize.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 341
  • img_108600_tim-cameron-breaking-in-game-changer.jpg
    img_108600_tim-cameron-breaking-in-game-changer.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 351
  • showtime resize.jpg
    showtime resize.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 338
  • wes resize.jpg
    wes resize.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 342
I PM'd and called about a Fox 2.5 issue....Take a look please. :dblthumb:

All it took was EOR tuning my coilovers to make my buggy go from a trail rider to a racer. :****: They do awesome shock work. Was the best on price also for someone to make sure they are perfect.