• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired COLEWORX BUILT YJ/BUGGY SOLD

BlueTurd

Has a 5.7 Vortec with a camshaft swap, a little head work, a lot of computer tuning by Jim's Performance, March pulleys, Sanderson headers, and a Be-Cool rad. with dual fans.

400 turbo with a Trans-go shift kit and a TCI 2400 stall. B&m street bandit shifter with the gates worked on to get to reverse faster and a trans cooler with fan.

205 t-case clocked with a Wide Open Design adapter, twin sticked with a advance adaptor cable shifter and 32 spline front and rear outputs

Dana 60 front 6:17 gears, Detroit, chromo shafts with CTM joints, and custom diff guard. put all new wheel bearings and spindle bearings in about 6 months ago.

Dana 70 rear 6:17 gears, Detroit chromo shafts, disc brakes, and a custom diff guard

front driveshaft has 1350 joints and is made with all spicer parts. Rear shaft is a High Angle Driveline 1410 CV.

44 TSL on 15 x 10 MRT beadlocks with aluminum rings
FOX coilovers front and rear, FOX air bumps on front, Curry anti rocks front and rear, custom cage with seats mounted in cage, RCI belts, and tube doors. WARN 9.5 ti with 3/8x 100 Winchline rope with remote switch mounted in dash, Sony cd player with 4 speakers, heater, Auto Meter gauges, Grant steering wheel, air comp.
Alum. custom 17 gallon fuel cell and storage box. All brake, steering, and fuel lines are braided. Grade 9 bolts in all the link bars.
117" WB 20" ground clearance
$28,500
any ?s call 931-703-1850

100_1378.jpg

turdoncable.jpg

Re: COLEWORX BUILT YJ/BUGGY

gettin out. hard to explain but not havin fun anymore.

Damn, I hate to see that happen man. Please keep in touch no matter what is up. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Damn, I hate to see that happen man. Please keep in touch no matter what is up. thumb.gif

will do, nothin really up just want out. might need to bum a ride someday.

BlueTurd said:
will do, nothin really up just want out. might need to bum a ride someday.

Game on Jeff, ANY TIME...

Nobody would want to buy that ol heep anyway with a broken camshaft, all those oil leaks, and that transmission, when will you get it to shift into 2nd? You might want to paint up the rust on the frame and finish welding that roll cage together. There, that ought to do it. :flipgotcha:

Just kiddin, one of the FINEST rigs around. I would love to be the owner of it, no problem. Holla, man.

posted on pirate today for 28,500

man i want this thing. wish i could buy it.

i really wish you could or would too.

Awesome price on an awesome rig...... Im sitting here trying to figure out how you could "not be having fun" anymore with a rig like that ! drool

Good luck with your sale man

Jeep comes with 2 sets of spare front axles, a set of spare rear axles, a spare front driveshaft, a spare computer, hard half doors with uppers, bikini top and windjammer, and a trail cover

sold my rig today, hunting a nice rig like this one, is this price negotiable?