• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ColeworX did it

BlueTurd

This is my new ride and is the other YJ talked about in the other post.
100_1170.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1183.jpg

100_1172.jpg

100_1182.jpg

117" WB, it stands about 6'4" and got somewhere in the low 20's clearance. Finally gonna try it out this weekend.

that is badass lookin', i would probably change your screen name.that thing is definitely along way from a turd

his name choice goes a few years back...its the blingn turd now...bangin its thew

Love the simple, clean lines of that. Some of the TN rigs get "busy" in the rollcage area, this one looks perfect!

see I'm weird, I like this one, but dont like that other one that was photod on the the trailer. it was orange.

thanks guys, Bryan & Alan did a great job. As for the name, I guess once you get the nickname like that it just sticks.

InDaShop said:
see I'm weird, I like this one, but dont like that other one that was photod on the the trailer. it was orange.

Hater

Looks real good... I love the stinger :afro:

Looks really nice Jeff. Nice and clean like always.

If you look really close, you can see those rod ends shacking in the mounts. ;D ;D

Why didn't you go with the 1" or 1 1/4" ends? Just curious.

I love the way this rig looks and am sure it performs just as good. Damn good job on this one. Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to wheel in one of these! drool drool drool