• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ColeworX Equalizer - Feature Shoot

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Coleworx Equalizer - Photo Gallery
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/ColeWorx-Equalizer

This latest ColeworX creation has been a long time in the making. Brad Macon came to Bryan because he wanted a rig that not only performs well, but looks great. Brad always wanted a custom hot rod but his passion for offroading kept him from one, until he called up Coleworx.

The build started with a pair of 2012 Chevy Equinox headlights and it went from there. The hood and fenders are cut down Equinox factory sheetmetal; the hood was narrowed by about 24". All panels are mounted to hide the bolts which looks very clean. The chassis is very small, and only 43" wide but was designed around a 6'4" taller driver. It is 68" overall height, and 118" wheelbase. The motor is a 580 horsepower built 6.0 with LS3 heads and LS3 intake, with 4" stroke 6.125 rods, and mahle piston 600"lift camshaft. Th400 transmission and Atlas 3.8. Axles are custom 14 bolts front and rear with RCV 300M 35 spline shafts, 4:56 gears and Wilwood brakes. Wheels are Raceline Monsters with custom Coleworx beadlock rings mounted on 43" TSL SX stickies.

DSC03133-M.jpg

DSC0856-M.jpg

DSC0647-M.jpg

DSC0662-M.jpg

DSC0672-M.jpg

DSC0674-M.jpg

DSC0806-M.jpg

Super clean. I like it a lot.

Not hatin just asking.......hows the visibility for a taller guy?
DSC0647-M.jpg

Looks like you would be looking at the back of the roof panels from this picture.

DSC0888-XL.jpg

kind-a the same thing in this one.

course when your going up hill you will be looking lower anyway but I just thought i'd ask. It's bad ass even if you can't see all that great.

Got to love Coleworx's attention to detail! I like the added touch of the flames on the belly skid.

I certainly can't look at the Equinox the same any longer :****:.

What kind of logo is cut into the roof panels?

ridered3 said:
Got to love Coleworx's attention to detail! I like the added touch of the flames on the belly skid.

I certainly can't look at the Equinox the same any longer :****:.

What kind of logo is cut into the roof panels?

DSC0207-XL.jpg

Re: Re: ColeworX Equalizer - Feature Shoot

Sooo clean! I was wondering the same thing for people that are taller than TC.

patooyee said:
So tall skinny people, not short fat ones? :) ****ing love the buggy.

Tall and fat fit pretty good too. I'm 6'1" and double wide and I could comfortably drive his buggy if I wasn't scared to scratch it!!

This is another awsome rig from colworkx hope u enjoy it brad still waiting on that ride lol

Latest posts