• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ColeworX shop cleaning Ram Jet 502, Stealth Injection, Fox 10" Coilovers

Re: ColeworX shop cleaning Ram Jet 502, 4.3 Vortec, Stealth Injection, 20"Trailready

Added a few things

- 2006 Jeep Rubicon Automatic Tans and T-case with 4 to 1 Kit. Jeep caught on fire and These are the parts we stripped out of it before we scrapped it!$1000

-(2) New Dana 80 Detroit lockers, 40 Spline $500 a piece

Re: ColeworX shop cleaning Ram Jet 502, 4.3 Vortec, Stealth Injection, 20"Trailready

Might be needing that Stealth Injection before too long. Let me know Brian. thumb.gif

Its brand new in the box waitin on you!

COLEWORX said:
Its brand new in the box waitin on you!

Left a few messages with you. Getting ready for the donor and need some help. Give me a ring. :dblthumb:

Added some goods!

Willing to Seperate the trans and tcase? If so price on tcase. Also will it bolt to a 00 tj with a manual? Thanks

any interest in separating the Jeep t-case and transmission? I've been looking for that case.

Any pics on wheels?

joker17 said:
Any pics on wheels?
20s.jpg

little jack needs the motor and a raise to

Headers are already sold sorry

COLEWORX said:
(3) Warn winch Alum fairleads that come with the Red RC Winches. $100 a piece

any of these left?

Re: ColeworX shop cleaning Ram Jet 502, Stealth Injection, 20"Trailready beadlocks

Yes sir have 3 of them how many ya want?

Re: ColeworX shop cleaning Ram Jet 502, Stealth Injection, 20"Trailready beadlocks

COLEWORX said:
Yes sir have 3 of them how many ya want?

I'll take one, gonna be in Nashville area end of next week, where's your shop and whats the hours?

Ok sounds good. We work mon thru fri 6:30 to 4. Shop is in franklin right south of nashville give us a call.

bump

Would u do 1200 on the beadlocks?

Cant do, pretty good deal at $1500!!!