• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Colockum pass

We ran it on the first snow a few months back and it was easy. I'm sure its been a beotch between then and now. Yesterday we had a huge wind storm with rain and it melted all the snow. I had 2' out front and its all gone. I would assume the clockum is passable now.

thanks!!!
will do!! I hunt there too. got an elk there this year... my first ever....i love that area!!

I want to go too if yer gonna run it! :awesomework:

I'll bet we could round up a few Wenatchee folks to run it over to E-burg and back or maybe back on the highway.

I want to go too if yer gonna run it! :awesomework:

I'll bet we could round up a few Wenatchee folks to run it over to E-burg and back or maybe back on the highway.
Over and back ... wouldn't that take a long time? It takes a few hours to run that in summer.

Over and back ... wouldn't that take a long time? It takes a few hours to run that in summer.

As I'm aware.... maybe not all the way over and back, but out a ways and back. It depends on how much snow is encountered I would say.

ya I was thinking of runing it from eburg to wenatchee then taking stevens pass back and stayin at my grandparents cabin in goldbar for the night.

You guys can do what you want, but they groom that for the snowmobilers. We usually wait till spring once the sledders are done, then do a snow run, it's a blast.

do u think snowmobiliers will wanna be up there in the next couple weeks? u think there is enough snow up there?

It doesn't matter if snowmobilers want to be there, or don't. It doesn't even matter if there is snow on the ground. Any Forest Service roads that are snow parked are closed to non=tracked vehicles until a certain date... even if there is NO SNOW.

I know, it is retarded, re-cock-ulous, and in my opinion prejediuce... how can you excluded 80% of the population from PUBLIC LAND for 6 months out of the year????

Beats me, but it is what it is...

:mad:

i didnt know that....good to know....but ya it is really stupid... is manastash the only thing open in the ellensburg area?

not many places.... part of Wilson, part of schnebly, part of park, and most of the Quilomene, but there isn't much snow out there.... and no trees, just sage brush....

thanks........so is the top of all of those canyons all snowparked until spring? i hunt over there and know the area fairly well and wanted to see wat it looked like with snow.

you can get in there until the end of late archery season (Dec 8th), then it's snowparked. there's been a few years when it was nearly impossible to get out the last day of the season.