• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Complete 6.0 LS motor

Jakl22

Motor is out and on a pallet. Complete from oil pan to harness. Comes with accelerator assembly. LQ9 cast block. Came out of a totaled 2006 Chevy truck. 41k miles. Was going to be motor for my bouncer but I'm going bigger. Located in Charleston SC. Everything for $1600.

whiskeymakin said:
Should be a lq4 if its out of a truck?

I think the LQ9 was offered in the SS version of the Silverado in addition to the Escalade which was more common

It could be lq4. I'm new to the LS game. It came out of a Chevy 2500 truck. It's the cast iron block not the aluminum. I was going with the cast because it can be bored, the aluminum block can't.

Are you willing to ship this? If so, I know a motor is a motor, but could you throw some pictures my way? Along with any other info on it. Thanks 402-270-1345

Re: Re: Re: Complete 6.0 LS motor

Jakl22 said:
It could be lq4. I'm new to the LS game. It came out of a Chevy 2500 truck. It's the cast iron block not the aluminum. I was going with the cast because it can be bored, the aluminum block can't.
Why can't aluminum be bored? My 6.2 is going to a 416ci.

The aluminum blocks are sleeved with steel cylinder sleeves, they can be bored there are just limitations.