• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Complete Drive Train for sale, BUILT 4.3, NP435, BUILT Dana 20

Team Willys

Hey guys, I'm completely redoing my buggy and I'm selling the current drive train out of it. NOTHING at all wrong with whats in it, just upgrading to a 6.0 LS, 4L60, and an Atlas.

Engine:
Chevy 4.3 V6
Bored .030 with 10.5:1 pistons
Stock Rods and crank polished
Double Roller Timing Chain
Comp Cam 270HR
Edelbrock Valve springs, push rods, retainers, locks, push rod guide plates
Screw in rocker studs
Comp stainless roller rockers
Stainless steel undercut 2.02/1.60 Valves
Mild port work done to heads
Edelbrock TBI performer intake manifold
Sanderson Headers w/ 3" magnafow exhaust
Custom tuned chip in ECM
FULL MSD ignition system with 6A box, MSD coil, MSD plug wires, etc
Brand new aftermarket Wiring Harness
Custom Off-road oil pan with 1/4" bottom and 1/8" side plate

I'll also include the York A/C compressor for on-board air, 200 amp alternator, the PSC power steering pump, an in tank fuel pump, flywheel, and a newer mini starter for it.

Looking to get $2200 OBO for all of the above as a package. You are getting the wiring and computer too, so EVERYTHING you need for your swap, except for radiator. If you built this engine and added all the little things I'm including, you'd have about $6000 in it.

Transmission:
NP435 with Novak Dana 18/Dana 20 adapter (has adapter ring so can work with small bore or large bore t-cases). There is an ear added to the case to work with a GM bell housing as well as the "undrilled" ear was drilled out so you get all 4 bolts in the bell housing. I'll include the Bell housing, clutch, Throw out bearing, clutch arm, slave cylinder with mount, and the Wilwood master cylinder with braided stainless line. Hardware too. $500 for everything as a package deal.

Transfer Case:
Scout Dana 20
Tera-low 3.15:1 gear set
Advance Adapters 32 spline heavy duty output with a BRAND NEW 1310 u-bolt yoke
Twin Sticks (can do front digs)
All shafts, gears, etc were cryo treated by Bobby Long before he passed.
Asking $1100 OBO for the T-case.

I'll make someone a package deal and sell it all for $3350. Which is really what I'd do ideally. I can ship the T-case but the rest would be very difficult to do. Right now everything is in the buggy still, but I'll start taking it all apart next weekend. Located in Chattanooga, TN.

Don't have good pics of engine and trans, but see videos below. Heres a good t-case shot:

\Videos of it running/driving:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfQXKbFqZ-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0gvOeyHQM

Shoot me a PM or give me a call at 423- six one nine- 4 zero 85

Tyler

To the top... Make me an offer. All prices are OBO. I Dont have room to keep them sitting around.

Bump. Make offers! I am willing to separate. Might trade for LSx performance parts or stall converter for a 4L60/4L65.