• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Complete front and rear yota axles...built ready to go

nissanheathen

I have a complete set of Toyota axles front and rear, everything is basically brand new with just a few rides....ready to go right under your next project or perfect for the person looking for a complete sas drivetrain

Set up for full hydraulic steering, the ram is included just not in the pics

-1.5 wheel spacers all around with all the lug nuts
-trail gear u bolt kits all complete
-trail gear drag link with fj80 ends and new high steer arms with rock assault studs, also just rebuilt one knuckle, the other was okay but have a complete rebuild kit for it too
-trail gear diff guards front and rear with a custom 1.75 dom truss on the front for the ram mount
-both axles have stock 4.10 gears and the rear is welded, front is still open with good factory birfields
-I also have new trail gear perches for the rear and bunch of other parts that will go with the axles

These axles are ready to go and need absolutely nothing.... $1000
Located in Mooresville, IN
100MEDIAIMAG0915.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0916.jpg

Yea stock besides new high steer arms....rock assault studs...new drag link...new fj80 ends...nice thick mounting tabs...new hydro ram...new wheel spacers....new knuckle rebuild kit and new diff armor.....these are not your typical junk already beat up axles....they are fresh and need absolutely nothing.....make me an offer the worst I can say is no