• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Conditions at Elbe

hlb3

Zombie Hunter
If anybody was up at Elbe today, I was curious if there was any snow on the roads up to the staging area. With all the snow we had this week in the low lands, I want to figure out if I should give myself some extra time.

We always park at the fire station or unload at the bottum then drive up as long as theres less then a few'' of snow should be good,I know my RV sketchy going up that last climb though when it dry.:mad:

Yeah last steep area is always sketchy, that's mainly where i am worried about, I hate having a 2wd tow rig.

My rig isn't street legal (ORV tagged) so I don't know if parking down at the fire station would work too well.

Yeah last steep area is always sketchy, that's mainly where i am worried about, I hate having a 2wd tow rig.

My rig isn't street legal (ORV tagged) so I don't know if parking down at the fire station would work too well.
Just don't drive like a **** head or hold up traffic and you'll be fine, it's Ashford.

we were up there last weekend....pulled all the way to campground no snow on the ground.....I pull 7k (trailer plus rig) with a 27' class a mh and I have no problems at all going up or down, except for them damn holes in the ground......

It was nice to have the sun out a bit on the trails today... Unlike the snow last week and the rain and snow the week before...

Everything is wet and sloppy though...:awesomework: