• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired COOL NEW PRODUCT

PsDad

Chicks dig guys with big Willys
I ran up on a cool product today that might be of interest. It is a high quality remote (or dash mount) controlled searchlight. It can rotate 370 degrees and tilt 135 degrees. Maximum beam distance is around 1000 meters and the beam angle is 8 degrees. These folks make these for military and police use and are now going into the consumer market. It ain't cheap, but the cool factor is OVER THE TOP. Call Rich at NLI sales for more info. 205-221-5202 or post or PM Psdad.

PsDad said:
I ran up on a cool product today that might be of interest. It is a high quality remote (or dash mount) controlled searchlight. It can rotate 370 degrees and tilt 135 degrees. Maximum beam distance is around 1000 meters and the beam angle is 8 degrees. These folks make these for military and police use and are now going into the consumer market. It ain't cheap, but the cool factor is OVER THE TOP. Call Rich at NLI sales for more info. 205-221-5202 or post or PM Psdad.

How bout some pics Pop's. Sounds like what I have on top of my motorhome for spotlighting deer at night in the trailer park. laughing1

I'll try to get pics up soon. This probably is the same unit as on your motorhome, they've been supplying several RV mfgrs for a while. MSRP for the one they sell the military with remote and dash controls is $359. I should be able to sell these at around $300. Also available with infrared lens for the upcoming revolution and a thermal imaging FLIR. This could revolutionize deer hunting!!!

Yeah, that's it. Is it as cool as it looks?

Yah, I have the GOLight 2049 on top of BIg Blue and it will fry a turkey at 100 yds :****: