• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cool sled Video

I don't see the big deal. I would have been a little impressed if they had went all the way over and down the other side. Maybe it is just my lack of snowmobile experience.

Ya the video don't due it justice at all. Not a super hard climb, one mistake though and your 30k sled is worth a 100 bucks in scrap metal lol

Did they go down the other side or the chute? Would of been cool if one could of launched off the top.

Yeah, I always have this reoccuring dream where I am jumping a motorcycle. I always top a hill and launch and seem like I am flying and screaming because it is a long flight and a long way down. Then I wake up sweating. Seeing them top the hill made me think of the dream I keep having. Maybe I need professional help?

Yeah, I always have this reoccuring dream where I am jumping a motorcycle. I always top a hill and launch and seem like I am flying and screaming because it is a long flight and a long way down. Then I wake up sweating. Seeing them top the hill made me think of the dream I keep having. Maybe I need professional help?

And how does this make you feel?.....lol

Ive done that, it just wasnt a very ar fall on the other side, about 20ft.......into a pond.

Interesting chute.......but not that interesting.....