• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cops

For the most part I agree with rednecklights. The social divide is due to social stereotypes that are founded in reality. Nothing you can really do about it. So long as people are idiots they will continue being treated like idiots and I wouldn't want to change that. But in a court of law I would like to see the white guy with the bag full of coke go to prison for life. And I would like to see the white kids with the baggies of pot get the same punishment as the black kids with baggies of pot. And that punishment should not be hard time nor should it destroy the rest of their lives. I got a speeding ticket and had to waste 1.25 months worth of Saturdays in court. It sure made me appreciate how bad it could get if I pursued a life of crime but as a minor traffic violator a life of crime was never the plan anyway. There were about 10 other kids my age who got caught in the same speed trap there with me. None of them were hardened criminals either. We were all just wealthy white kids who were driving to school in the morning from the north side of town and happened to get caught in a speed trap. (Something else I forgot to mention, a girl I knew also was there with me for the same offense. But her dad was a lawyer, knew the judge, and she only got 2 Saturdays.) There weren't any kids who were caught with baggies of weed with us though. Maybe that would be a good punishment for them? Make them come in for 30 Satudays in a row, that's 30 Saturdays they are there learning instead of on the streets. Make them write a report every weekend. Make it be typed on a computer so they at least learn how to use one. Maybe they'll see the injustice, get inspired, become lawyers, fight the system. While I was there I saw lots of long-term criminals, too. Lots of piety-crime lifers, 40+ year olds who were still messing with small amounts of pot, drugs, minor theft, etc. They were sad. Virtually all impoverished looser dead beats. Leathered up faces from living on the streets, reeked of cigarettes and booze, tattered clothes, hoarse voices. People who were just too damn dumb to change. Maybe if the real criminal youth saw them they would realize what their future looked like, realize that life probably isn't really a perpetual rap video with models in bikinis eating each other out by the side of the pool 24/7.

Re:

I got into trouble when I was 17. It was a serious crime. I spent a lot of time in court each time watching blacks get prison time for the same exact charges as me. It wasn't till I was about 28 that I realized I got special treatment. I got to plead first offender and my record is clean now and I even have a firearms license. I agree act like a thug you get treated like one but court should be court white black or tan everyone should get fair trials and punishment.

My court experience was in 1996. I haven't been in a courtroom since so I couldn't say if its improved or not. If I had to guess I would guess not. No white people back then knew it was happening and no one now does either.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I 100% agree with this. That's why I'm hoping this violence against police/whites continues into a civil war. This country needs a hard reboot.
:dblthumb:

Re:

My personal experience has taught me the complete justice system is fragged, no not a reason to chimp out though.

I'm sitting back watching the police become militarized and We The People losing more and more civil rights and our most precious documents that made this country what it is raped and changed by career politicians and lobbyists.

Our freedoms dwindling while we should accept those of differing views and if we have a difference of opinion were intolerant. The alphabet agencies are all spying on us while bedding down with local law enforcement to the military.

After 9/11 when I saw the feds encourage snitching to vol fire fighters based upon bullshit I said woah wtf.....

5BrothersFabrication said:
I 100% agree with this. That's why I'm hoping this violence against police/whites continues into a civil war. This country needs a hard reboot.

:woot: