• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Corporate Bullshit...

I don't know how they get away with it, but I can assure you that I'm done giving vatozone my money. Oreillys is about 1 mile past it.

They can, because there are too many ****ing piece of **** lawyers in this country, and corporate entities hire them and pay them way too much ****ing money, so they have to justify their existence by harassing local businesses. All AutoZone has is its "brand" so it has to "defend" it.
Oh, and black ice air fresheners, flashing valve stem caps, and leopard print universal seat covers. They have the monopoly on that **** too.

You know what you have when you have a ditch full of lawyers with **** up to their chin?

NOT ENOUGH ****!

:indianajones:

blugreenformula said:
I don't know how they get away with it, but I can assure you that I'm done giving vatozone my money. Oreillys is about 1 mile past it.
I quit going to autozone a while ago due to the idiots there, been going to Oreillys also, but usually with my own part numbers.

I wonder how long CycleZone has been using that name and if there is an AZ in their town? :dunno: Not saying AZ is right, but CZ won't win the battle regardless.

Well that's just enough for me to never patronize another autozone ever again. I like the guys at my local O'Reilly's and there is the hardline discount.

Yep, screw autozone, done with them. Another case of their killing the little man. Same reason I don't go to walmart either. :ban:

I have not had anything to do with autozone in years and the next one of their salesmen that comes in the shop will get asked about this. Maybe the embarrassment will make them stay away.

If my last name was O'Riley (different spelling) and I had an automotive repair shop called O'Riley's Auto Repair, could O'Reilly's do the same to me? Just a thought.

wayne86 said:
If my last name was O'Riley (different spelling) and I had an automotive repair shop called O'Riley's Auto Repair, could O'Reilly's do the same to me? Just a thought.
I'd bet on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Corporate Bullshit...

bd502d4d67ad46dca0fbc30985c7a1f8.jpg

Thanks for the discount, I tried to use it in No. Alabama but with the discount it was still more than counter prices due to Ga tax.

Saab tire and auto in downtown Birmingham went to court with Saab the auto manufacturer years ago about their name and won. Still in business today. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Corporate Bullshit...

Rokcrler said:
bd502d4d67ad46dca0fbc30985c7a1f8.jpg

Thanks for the discount, I tried to use it in No. Alabama but with the discount it was still more than counter prices due to Ga tax.

It saves me 10% so pretty much takes off the tax here in Tn. Better than nothing and they always help me like I'm their #1 customer.

TBItoy said:
They can, because there are too many ****ing piece of **** lawyers in this country, and corporate entities hire them and pay them way too much ****ing money, so they have to justify their existence by harassing local businesses. All AutoZone has is its "brand" so it has to "defend" it.
Oh, and black ice air fresheners, flashing valve stem caps, and leopard print universal seat covers. They have the monopoly on that **** too.

You know what you have when you have a ditch full of lawyers with **** up to their chin?

NOT ENOUGH ****!

:indianajones:

Bingo! Lawyers have ****ed up all logical human ethics these days...

I usually go to Oreilly or NAPA...Pretty much all of these fast food type auto parts stores suck now days. Finding the "old timer" who doesn't need a computer to tell if a fart stinks, is getting harder and harder as generations and time moves forward. You have to do their job for them. If I don't need it now, I'm ordering from Rock Auto...

Latest posts