• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Couple of days at Choccoloco

mudpup

Always a good time for us Florida boys.

P1030202.jpg

P1030366.jpg

P1030367.jpg

nice flop can't believe that's not Ron rolled over. Where is that pic I know it happened :****:

I told the staff of SRRS to leave the tape up on hill sides because we might use it again on some future events. thumb.gif

It is really unbelievable how much trash such as bottles and cans gets deliberately thrown out of vehicles! It makes me sick to ride through the park and see
evidence of Damn Litter Bugs. If you bring it, please take back with you or at least throw it in the trash barrels scattered all over the park! :****:

Thank you to everyone who does help clean up after others!!!! :dblthumb:

Speeding said:
Mike Weaver's old TJ is one of my favorite rigs ever. Cool pics.

Don't tell Mike I flopped her. Pretty sure that's the first flop for her. Bad judgement call on my part.

jpony645 said:
and I see that some douche threw their empty bottles on the ground beside it. :gay: :flipgotcha:

Ron and I picked up quite a bit of trash all over the park. Pretty sure there was a pretty large event up there the previous weekend.

DAMN GOOD photos yall :dblthumb:

I think that is the first photo I have ever seen took from that top angle on BOAT RAMP :dblthumb:

HELL I gotta get back to ride at CHOCCO :****:

snoball said:
Going to Rons Saturday?

Still not sure, friends and family in town but going to try to make it up for a few hours in the morning.