Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
Cowboy: "That your dog?"

Indian: "Yep."

Cowboy: "Mind if I speak to him?"

Indian: "Dog no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin' all right."

Indian: (Look of shock!)

Cowboy: "Is this Indian your owner?" (Pointing at the Indian...)

Dog: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How's he treating you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Indian: (Look of total disbelief)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Indian: "Horse no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Indian: (Extreme look of shock!)

Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Indian...)

Horse: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather."

Indian: (Look of total amazement)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Indian: "Sheep lie.

molaugh

Reminds me of the story Tim K told on the way to Harlan. He told us about a friend of his sharing a pair of rubber boots with a sheep. You can imagine how. Anyway, shortly after the beginning of the show the sheep relaxed her bowels and filled the boots. Moral: don't share boots with animals. :eat:

reminds me of the time the alabama boy went to see his friend in texas. he wanted to see how a real cowboy lived. They go out on horseback checking fence, riding along. soon enought they see a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. The texas cowboy wastes no time, jumps off his horse and jerks his pants off. He goes to work, pumpin and sweatin. he's about 2 minutes in when he turns up to the Alabama fellow and says with a big old grin, "you want some of this!?". The Alabama boy, not to be left out, jumps off his horse and runs over and sticks his head in the fence. molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
reminds me of the time the alabama boy went to see his friend in texas. he wanted to see how a real cowboy lived. They go out on horseback checking fence, riding along. soon enought they see a sheep with its head stuck in the fence. The texas cowboy wastes no time, jumps off his horse and jerks his pants off. He goes to work, pumpin and sweatin. he's about 2 minutes in when he turns up to the Alabama fellow and says with a big old grin, "you want some of this!?". The Alabama boy, not to be left out, jumps off his horse and runs over and sticks his head in the fence. molaugh
That story is why Paul is so scared of Texas. :eek:

And ovesized boots. That way you can stuff those hind sheep legs down the front of your boots and hold'em in place. loller.gif