• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rhinestone cowboy

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
So I just found out Glen Campbell died. Yeah I'm late whatever that's not the point. Some weirdo rocker with no talent takes his own life like a coward and yall are all over it. One of the greatest guitarists of all time lives a long badass life and dies of old age and yall give him nothing? ****ing urbans I swear.

My mom wanted to bang him!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayphizzle said:
The original LeBoef in True Grit! Fly high over Galveston.....
Yes he was. Rooster called him a gawd damned Texican! RIP MR. Campbell, O.G. panty dropper when he sang.

BUG-E J said:
So I just found out Glen Campbell died. Yeah I'm late whatever that's not the point. Some weirdo rocker with no talent takes his own life like a coward and yall are all over it. One of the greatest guitarists of all time lives a long badass life and dies of old age and yall give him nothing? ****ing urbans I swear.

No comment.... :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
No comment.... :flipoff1:
Hey the man couldn't read music but wrote it. I know for a fact he wrote and played for elvis and sinatra.

But yeah this was primarily for you and my ol lady. :****:

I was thinking more of the no talent comment Lol. Suicide aside, all the ones that have killed themselves off in the past few years, have been full of talent. Measuring talent can be subjective in that if you don't like the music you are less likely to recognize the talent behind it. I never heard of this Glen feller, but I take your word on his talent. I know you good enough to know yer just bullshitting, just had to point that out anyways. LOL.

BUG-E J said:

Alzheimer's

I agree with you buddy......this is great loss to classic country music.

I actually meant to talk to you the other day about our similarities in music type. I'd rather listen to Hank Williams, Waylon Jennings, Johny Cash, Glen Campbell, Ernest Tubb, Vern Gosdin, John Conlee, Johnny Lee, etc. than I would any of the current music.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Marty Robbins.....

I watched a documentary about him last year, he was touring, he was forgetting lyrics and where he was at in songs, then he would snap back in and kick ass. Alzheimer's is some sad ****.

His daughter was banging!
761237f99eff83bb629b3ca06fef152c.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I would play his stuf at our bar in college. Nothing would get the 50 year old bar hags from the MTD plant down the road fired up like some Conway or Glen Campbell. I always liked dancing with them cause their emphysema would only allow them to make it half the song :cougar: