• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cozy Heat.... garage heater dammit !

P

If its free, its P
Super_Saver_a.jpg

Ive had this thing a little over a year, I have some extra "switches" for it as well. Has the thermostat accesory with it and I have been running it off LP bottles that I've just been exchanging through wally world. ( regular gas grill style Ill throw in several of these as well )

Instant heat, will run you out of a garage if you let it serious heat and instant. I just have no use for it at the new house so Its gotta go.

648-1428 pm or [email protected] if interested

www.hired-hand.com Model # is SS-75-XL is you want to look at specs or whatever ..

retail at 675.00 thats without bottles and what not.

400 OBO

Matt O. said:
Cause you didn't buy it and you will need it again someday down the road.

Oh I paid for it.... Im still ****in paying for it ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I believe 2000ft and its designed for indoor installation ( I had it hanging against a back wall.... )

Here she is...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Paul has got at least $4000 in that heater.... Isn't that what is is costing to get a 4 link set up now a days?? he is losing money on the sale.

Very motivated to sell this unit... I need some more upgrade's for the buggy !! Dont need it in the new house !

that ****'s so nice P I wish I could afford but like everyone elsse I got 100 other things I gotta take care of before this :eek:

:fish: Cold weatha is just around the corner.

I can deliver it to Jellico this weekend

and or get it to KS via Miles and Blacksheep.....

I'd jump on it for the future detach I'm plannin' on if I had the funds but mayyne that thing is HOTTT!!! This is the best heater I've ever seen turn your garage into a friggin oven

Replied with Fitty parts Im willin to trade for.. save you some monies and make me smile until I bust my ass on that lil bastard again ! laughing1

you still have this or what... whats the bottom dollar??? i can get it at RBD and paypal the $.... let me know...

draggbody said:
you still have this or what... whats the bottom dollar??? i can get it at RBD and paypal the $.... let me know...

Bones is "thinking" about it and supposed to get back to me, I let him off the hook a good bit by offering a trade for some fitty parts Id like to mod my junk, so ill over the same to you if he doesnt want it. Save you a good bit of money and keep me from going outta pocket laughing1

P said:
Bones is "thinking" about it and supposed to get back to me, I let him off the hook a good bit by offering a trade for some fitty parts Id like to mod my junk, so ill over the same to you if he doesnt want it. Save you a good bit of money and keep me from going outta pocket laughing1

**** holler at me on that one too if he bails laughing1