• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

crabbin

my dad lives on camano and they got a **** load:redneck:

Dude...Thats Puget Sound Crab....:eeek:

:puke:

Go out to the coast and get the good ****!!!:awesomework:

My Great Grandpa was a crabber for years in westport..if you ever go into the "Inn at the West wind" you will find 2 large photo's, one of my Grandpa Floyd "Foof" Fuford and his fishing buddy **** Strong... They are legands out there:awesomework:

R.I.P both of them:booo::awesomework:

i gots a few and the crab here are good you must be from bellevue and only eat king crag :looser:
Nope..Iam spoiled....I eat dungeoness (sp?)...Hence my family in Westport...

Hes from Roy. They have a differant kind of crab(s) out there :redneck:
Iam from Parkland and Spanaway, dumbass:fawkdancesmiley:

Never ran into those crabs... Care to tell us your experiences? better yet..DONT!!!:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

well it closes tonite then i think it opens back up on wednesday maybe next weekend if i'm not fishing i will talk to my boss and see.

how many you wan't me to bring you? give me a call :awesomework:

Nope..Iam spoiled....I eat dungeoness (sp?)...Hence my family in Westport...

Iam from Parkland and Spanaway, dumbass:fawkdancesmiley:

Never ran into those crabs... Care to tell us your experiences? better yet..DONT!!!:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Dungee's are all over, ones on the coast tend to be cleaner though. We took a bunch from Holmes Harbor yesterday and they was yummie!:fawkdancesmiley:

got a bunch ,going out wensday to hopfully get some more,i have two freezers full of salmon clams and elk ,deer beef,pork and now every kind of berry she can find.running out of room for all this crab we got ,i need some halibut !!:awesomework:

got a bunch ,going out wensday to hopfully get some more,i have two freezers full of salmon clams and elk ,deer beef,pork and now every kind of berry she can find.running out of room for all this crab we got ,i need some halibut !!:awesomework:

Going Halibut fishing up in forks or Neah Bay would be cool...:D