P1080392.jpg

Cliff;
P1080393.jpg

And headin back to camp;
P1080394.jpg

P1080395.jpg

P1080396.jpg

P1080399.jpg

Another great weekend of wheelin and campin with the HCR....... Dan, Rich and I went and did some of the trails in a reverse direction on Sunday morning and had a friggin blast......I didn't have my camera so I have no pics of the event..........Thanks to all who came out to brave the typical Cracks wind and sub-freezing temps at night to have a great time floppin around on the rocks........

when the hell did Dan go to reds! he just cut an MTR/k 2 weeks ago. I guess he wont be driving that thing on the street anymore

when the hell did Dan go to reds! he just cut an MTR/k 2 weeks ago. I guess he wont be driving that thing on the street anymore

He cut a DOT trepador a few weeks ago but yea..... he'll be on the highway alot less now...... :redneck:

hyjack on,

Is there a build thread or any specs on The jeep "TC's Toy". That jeep is great looking!!

hyjack off,

hyjack on,

Is there a build thread or any specs on The jeep "TC's Toy". That jeep is great looking!!

hyjack off,

Not so fast.... its an 02 TJ Sahara, Engine, trans, t-case are stock cept for the slip yoke eliminator. 4.5" RE long arm kit with RE TJ Unlimited (LJ) rear arms, Rear of the frame is notched and pocketed for RE rear coils. TxT front bumper and sliders, Forgot the brand of tube fenders, 4wdhqs rear bumper, Warn 9.5i winch, 4wdhqs cage add ons and doors. D44's with chromos front and rear with 4.88's and Detroits...... its really a nice, clean, simple build that works really well...... helps that he knows how to drive it and taked really good care of it.

He's registered on here...... I'm sure he'll post up more info

hyjack on,

hyjack off,

Thanks for the compliments you are talkin to the guy that did most of the work on my rig and is my best friend so we are real close on what we wanted ....still not done by a long shot as i really want to add an atlas T-Case,the stretch went from 94'' to 104'' and made all the diff in the world as far a better capabilities still adding on.....T.C.:beer:

Not so fast.... its an 02 TJ Sahara, Engine, trans, t-case are stock cept for the slip yoke eliminator. 4.5" RE long arm kit with RE TJ Unlimited (LJ) rear arms, Rear of the frame is notched and pocketed for RE rear coils. TxT front bumper and sliders, Forgot the brand of tube fenders, 4wdhqs rear bumper, Warn 9.5i winch, 4wdhqs cage add ons and doors. D44's with chromos front and rear with 4.88's and Detroits...... its really a nice, clean, simple build that works really well...... helps that he knows how to drive it and taked really good care of it.

He's registered on here...... I'm sure he'll post up more info

Thanks for the compliments you are talkin to the guy that did most of the work on my rig and is my best friend so we are real close on what we wanted ....still not done by a long shot as i really want to add an atlas T-Case,the stretch went from 94'' to 104'' and made all the diff in the world as far a better capabilities still adding on.....T.C.:beer:

Thanks a lot guys!! My rig is soon to be on D44's. Love the rig!!