• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crash info on your new courses Please

Eric

So how about some pictures and more infomation on how the course was buildt?

And maybe an estimation of cost?

Thanks!

well i'll post a few of mine and jeremysoffroad r/c park coarse. cost,nadda but time thanks to guys like k2 blazen and jeremys jcb at work and the farm tractor next door! keep in mind that is a 6 ft fence and some of those rocks are 5 to 6oo lbs each! sorry for the hijack eric.:redneck:

Last edited:
well i'll post a few of mine and jeremysoffroad r/c park coarse. cost,nadda but time thanks to guys like k2 blazen and jeremys jcb at work and the farm tractor next door! keep in mind that is a 6 ft fence and some of those rocks are 5 to 6oo lbs each! sorry for the hijack eric.:redneck:

Man that is one sweet course, Whens the crawlin party??:redneck:

Its not setup yet (been too nice out). But I have enough to fill a 15x15' area easily with up to 4' of hieght.

Attachments

• indoor1.jpg
    indoor1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 140
  • indoor2.jpg
    indoor2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 138
I added more lighting and its all upstairs in my shop. They are made on crates so its a stack type arrangement and you use other crates to make it how you want. I have 4 stacks about 10ft tall of extra's for it.

Its made from a type of plaster(still trying to figure out what it is).

Attachments

• indoor3.jpg
    indoor3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 137
Cool thanks for the pictures crash. I know there is a write up for useing dental plaster I think. Is that what was used?

Source of suplies? Cost?

How much is the plaster your using & how easy is it to work with?

I have a bunch of resin here at work that I have been tossing around the idea of using it for a small rc course that I could build on like a 12' pallet. Not sure if the fiberglass would be all that great but I guess I could give it a shot and see how it works

those are made from dental plaster i saw them in a picture at a comp
they had stacks of them all zip tied together
ive been adding on to my course and using mortar and great stuff along with big chuncks of cement its about half way done