• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crashing sucks

Trainwreckinseattle

mr tool shed
I just picked up a new Dirt Bike and was wondering if anyone here also rides? where do you go, and how often?

I've been to Taneum Creek, Walker Valley, and the now defunct Reiter. Am I missing some awesome places?
:corn:

I ride as well, mainly dunes and track stuff though

There is Tahuya down south for good trail riding too though Patrick

Gifford Pinchot National Forest has the best trails I've ever been on personally, Tahuya is good if you stay in the single track, the rest is pretty quad infested. Capitol Forest has some fun loops but it is all double track, and if it's wet the clay turns to ice, which is the only time that CF approaches challenging.

The "Grizzly Hair Scramble" in Longview will **** you up... It's better than perfect... otherwise Fruitland Ave in Puyallup is badass on a few or 12 brews... make it what you want where you want...

well if the bike is street legal there are so many great forest and fire roads to explore it would take ya a life time....bring along camp gear and make it a week or a week end...Do not forget your camera also dont forget as the seasons change so does the scenery....

Can you ride around Lake Wenatchee with just ORV tabs or do you have to be plated?

There are lots of USFS trailbike designated trails SE of Lake Wenatchee / Fish Lake are that you only need ORV tabs for. If you want to ride the FS roads, you need a plate.

What kind of riding are you into? Track, Trails, Road or dunes???

Either way I can give you ideas for many places to ride;

Tracks:
Pacific Raceways, Oakwood, Longview, Woodland, Straddleline, Kent Showware Center, Washougal, Horn Rapids, 5th gear pinned, Toes Mx....There are tons

Trails:
Belfair, Capitol Forest, Tahuya, Reiter, Naches

Dunes:
Moses Lake, Beverly, Sand Lake, Florence, Winchester Bay, Coos Bay, Glamis.

If you have never heard of some of these do a little search on the net & I am sure you can find plenty :awesomework:

Tracks:
Pacific Raceways, Oakwood, Longview, Woodland, Straddleline, Kent Showware Center, Washougal, Horn Rapids, 5th gear pinned, Toes Mx....There are tons

Trails:
Belfair, Capitol Forest, Tahuya, Reiter, Naches

Dunes:

If you have never heard of some of these do a little search on the net & I am sure you can find plenty :awesomework:

Pacific Raceways shut down over a year ago now:mad:

Tracks:

Trails:
Belfair, Capitol Forest, Tahuya, Reiter, Naches Missing: Walker, Evans, Mattawa, Taneum, Green Mtn by Tahuya.

Dunes:

Check out http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/wheretoride.php?f=307

Really? I never heard that, are you sure??? Last I heard they were working on a new track & some other stuff.

Yep, my buddys dad owns the Karting track out there and they needed more parking for the Karting track and he had more cash than the guy who was running the MX track and the MX tracks lease was up and my buddys dad fronted more coin so he got the area to use for parking. But like Bobbed84 said it sounds like they might add a supermoto track soon.....

MX there will probably never return though:booo: