• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crashing sucks

Honestly I like just about any kind of riding, except deep wet muddy crap. I'm also not a huge fan of sand either. These two are really only because of the damage it does to the bike.

I'd say Taneum WOT is some serious fun. I also like taking a lunch and enjoying some views, while taking it easy too. It all depends on who I'm with and what my mood is.

Anyone lookin for an extra person once in a while? I have about 6 people I know who ride but it's always hit or miss as who can or can't go.

PS oh it's only got ORV, it's not plated :booo: Maybe next time i will get a KTM 525 EXC

:beer:
:hi:

Last edited:
Yep, my buddys dad owns the Karting track out there and they needed more parking for the Karting track and he had more cash than the guy who was running the MX track and the MX tracks lease was up and my buddys dad fronted more coin so he got the area to use for parking. But like Bobbed84 said it sounds like they might add a supermoto track soon.....

MX there will probably never return though:booo:

Supermoto is in, it incorporates part of the kart track. Looks like a fun course, but it's definitely no MX:booo:

Supermoto is in, it incorporates part of the kart track. Looks like a fun course, but it's definitely no MX:booo:

Dang im behind the times with that place now:booo:

I need to go down and run the karting track though my buddys dad said head down anytime and i can run for free with one of his shifter karts :cool: He owns a big shifter Kart company too

That is a bummer about the MX track, I have been going there since I was about 5 & I was hoping to take my kids there too when they start racing:rolleyes:

That is a bummer about the MX track, I have been going there since I was about 5 & I was hoping to take my kids there too when they start racing:rolleyes:

What ultimately led to its demise is the poor managing of the track the owner did, he could have had 300 riders there on any given weekend if he just kept it up better and kept people wanting to come. Instead he never groomed it and people didnt want to go anymore so there was no money going into the place. Poor managment wont get you anywhere thats for sure, if it was run by the right people im postive it would still be around today

the best trail riding around is rock candy mountain off 101 in olym ... its killer , theres track stuff nice trails for miles and miles and some crazy narrly hile climbs .. my group always has guys going out , just let me know ...we mostly ride quads though , getting old and lazy , lol

I recenty bought a new bike last spring and am starting to get out more. I have been to Belfair the most so far and done some riding in the Nile area. I am planning to start riding Nachese again, its been about 15 years sence i owned a bike and boy did i miss it :booo:

I have looked at some trails in the GP NF and only have rode around Blue lake so far but there is so many more trails to ride out there. My riding partners are hit and miss so i spend most my time on the trails and roads riding solo, but i do not mind, i can go at my own pace and not worry about anyone else but would be nice to have someone around for help if some thing happened.

ive ridden nearly every trail in wa and gifford pinchot trails are my favotite for sure. one place i havent seen mentioned yet is green mountain near belfair. also dnr land.

the best trail riding around is rock candy mountain off 101 in olym ... its killer , theres track stuff nice trails for miles and miles and some crazy narrly hile climbs .. my group always has guys going out , just let me know ...we mostly ride quads though , getting old and lazy , lol

Also not open until MAY 1st.....

Saturday or Sunday April 17-18

Well, I went last weekend up to Walker Valley, there was supposed to be a few people going but it ended up just being me. :fawkdancesmiley: It was ok though, I chatted with a bunch of people and also ended up talking with ZukiKev for a while :awesomework:

Good times.

Anyways, I will also be going up this weekend. Again a few people are SUPPOSED to go, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone else going up?

:corn:

Good bs'n with ya too Patrick! Also, thanks fer helpin' out with the guy that almost lost his truck off his jack(if ya call it that!!):haha:

Yeah, that was close. It could have ended up a real bad scene in a blink of an eye if that truck had fallen over on top of that guy. :booo:

Latest posts